Product Development -- Beyond Simultaneous Engineering
- Best new products at United Fresh expo. Richardson, Len // California Farmer;Jul2011, Vol. 294 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the six categories of the 2011 New Product Awards selected by the attendees at the United Fresh Produce Association's annual convention and exposition in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Editor's page. Brandt, John // Industry Week/IW;04/21/97, Vol. 246 Issue 8, p6
Presents three lessons for surviving the perils of competition from `Industry Week's 1997 Driving Profitability With New Product Development Conference. Remembering the threat of going out of business; Streamlining company operations; Summary of the book `The King's Stilts,' by Dr. Seuss.
- Where Is Product Development Headed? Beckert, Beverly; Schmitz, Barbara // Computer-Aided Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p15
Presents highlights of a conference on product development. Speakers of the event; Key enabler for Collaborative Product Commerce.
- New for the New Year. Holleran, Joan // Beverage Industry;Jan2001, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the holding of 'Beverage Industry' periodical's New Products Conference 2001. Prospects for the industry; Keynote speakers.
- Developing a Winning Products Conference. // Prepared Foods;Aug2001, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p11
Previews the 2001 New Products Conference to be held in Palm Beach, Florida from September 30-October 3, 2001. Conference speakers; Information on the Global Tasting Session at the conference; Food development topics which will be discussed in the conference.
- Innovation's Every Angle. Garrison, Bob // Prepared Foods;Jul2014, Vol. 183 Issue 7, p27
The article offers information on the 32nd New Products Conference (NPC) of the magazine "Prepared Foods" to be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Florida in September 2014.
- Collaborative Design Symposium Brings Academia and Industry Together. // AATCC Review;Jun2009, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p14
The article offers information on the "Connecting Through Creativity, Technology and Business: Designers and Product Developers Meet the Challenge" symposium which will be held at Philadelphia University in Pennsylvania from August 12-13, 2009.
- Seminar aims for innovation. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p8
The article offers information on PA Consulting Group's Product Development Symposium which will provide advice on short-term best practice to help attain long-term goals from March 11-12, 2010.
- Milwaukee Tool debuts new products. // Supply House Times;Sep2014, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the new tools debuted by Milwaukee Tool Corp. during its two-day annual New Products Symposium held at the Pritztlaff Events building in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- A contemporary conference. // CanTech International;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p18
Information on several topics discussed at the Modern Can Technology held May 11, 2011 at Metpack in Essen, Germany is presented. Topics include the developments in the metal packaging industry and product developments. The event featured several executive including Dr. Ulrich Roeske, Zhang Guo...