- CONSOLIDATING AUTOMAKERS GETTING WIRED, TOO. Rombel, Adam // Global Finance;Jun2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p46
Discusses the use of the Internet by consolidating automobile makers. Reasons of using the Web; Outlook on automotive retailing; Creation of an Internet procurement marketplace by General Motors, Ford and DaimlerChrysler.
- MARKETPLACE. // Motor Trader;May2013, Issue 5338, p52
The article provides information on several Web site services in the automotive industry as of May 2013. AutoExposure is a leading provider of Web packages to the motor sector and provides services from bespoke and template Web sites. GForces Web Management develop, manage, and market Web sites...
- DON'T JUST RELATE--ADVOCATE. Urban, Glenn // Chain Store Age;Jan2006 Supplement, p30A
This article illustrates how retailers, manufacturers and distributors ply their trade in the rise of the informed consumer. Today, the typical customer has Internet access and can easily visit one of a number of informational sites to obtain a complete spec sheet on any car she may wish to...
- How to Make It Online. Banks, Cliff // Ward's Dealer Business;Aug2006, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p40
The article focuses on the profitability of online sales for automobile dealerships in the U.S. Indications showed that many dealerships still think Internet sales are not as profitable as the so-called traditional sale. However, according to industry experts, much has changed since Internet...
- Traditional media lose share. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);10/18/2006, p6
This article reports that according to a new report, the shifting of marketing spend from traditional media to online and direct marketing is still going on. It was concluded by the latest Bellwether Report from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. During the third quarter of the year...
- Infiniti delays Q50 intro. Shaya, Isabella // Automotive News;7/15/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6577, p14
The article reports that the launch of 2014 Q50 sedan by Infiniti, luxury division of Nissan Motor Corp., has been delayed by about a month because of some last-minute engineering changes.
- Top advertisers by sector. // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2007, p40
The article offers information on the firms making biggest investments in online advertising. In the financial services sector, Virgin Money had 65% of its media spend on web advertisements. Renault's Â£1.8 million outlay was the highest online spend in the motor sector. Information is also...
- Retailers add value in third quarter. // Automotive News Europe;10/23/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p26
Provides information on the share performance of car retailers in the third quarter of year 2000 in Europe. Factors that contribute to the retailers' performance; Indications of the total shareholder return.
- Advest automotive aftermarket retail monthly stock report. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p2
Presents statistics on the automotive aftermarket retail industry in the United States for the period ending December 1998. Closing price; Indexed prices as the market cap weighted.