Pulsed MIG saves time, increases productivity
- All-in-one MIG boosts output. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Mar2005, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p35
Features the Millermatic 350P all-in-one MIG welders used by Alum Line Inc. in its production operations. Applications; Benefits associated in using the MIG welders; Efficiency associated with the product.
- SURFACE PREPARATION FOR 6061-T6 ALUMINUM. Swank., Elmer // World of Welding;Fall2011, p10
The article presents an answer to a query on surface preparation of 6061-T6 aluminum ampules before welding.
- ALUMINUM Q&A. Anderson, Tony // Welding Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p14
The article provides an answer to a question on making welding repairs on aluminum structures.
- Quality Welds for Precision Parts. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Nov2003, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the quality welds for precision parts in the U.S. Process of the precision welding of aluminum; Significance of aluminum; Operation of Bob Hayes Precision Welding.
- A stir in the joint. Wilks, Neil // Professional Engineering;11/03/99, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p18
Expounds on the potential applications of friction stir welding. Joining of metals through heat from friction; Joining of aluminum of up to 75 mm in thickness; Search for ideal material for use as a whorl tool.
- ALUMINUM Q&A. ANDERSON, TONY // Welding Journal;Oct2014, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p32
A quiz concerning aluminum welding is presented.
- RWMA: Q&A. Yi Huang // Welding Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p18
The article provides an answer to a question on how the difference between aluminum and steel resistance spot welding applications could influence weld lobes.
- CONFERENCES. // Welding Journal;May2012, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p54
The article offers information on several conferences in the U.S. in 2012 including the Energy Boom: Get on the Bandwagon to be held in San Diego California, the 15th Annual Aluminum Welding Conference to be held in Seattle, Washington and FABTECH 2012 to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Aluminations. Almy, David // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep99, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p3
Answers questions on aluminum welding. Cause of porosity and black welds; Burning back of aluminum wire to the contact tip; Prevention of birdnesting.