Trailer demand 'subdued', for now
- TANK CONFERENCE. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p8
Several photographs of executives who attended the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Tank Conference in the U.S. are presented.
- TTMA rallies in Alamo City. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the highlights of the 65th Annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention held from April 30-May 3, 2008 at the La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas. Among the topics discussed during the event included the outlook for trailer demand, an analysis of the global...
- The power of people skills. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p35
The article discusses the presentation of Dan Baker, a speaker and consultant to the trucking industry at the 68th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Convention in Orlando, Florida in April 2010. He believes that those involved in the trucking industry are primarily involved...
- TTMA: Four executives, representing a cross-section of segments, address innovation, technology, market outlook, and regulations. WEBER, RICK // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p41
The article discusses the highlights of a panel discussion at the 2013 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention of four executives from a variety of different segments. Participants at the panel were Chris Cooper of Boyd Brothers, Gary Enzor of Quality Distribution, Steve Gordon...
- Engineering committee weighs industry issues. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p34
Photographs of attendees at the meeting of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Engineering Committee on May 1, 2014 during the association's annual convention are presented.
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- Convention Calendar November 2015. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/5/2015, p1
A calendar of events across the globe from January 2016 to March 2017 is presented which includes the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) annual convention; the Mid-America Trucking Show; and National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) annual Convention & Trade Show.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p50
A calendar of events for the work truck industry between April 28, 2015 and May 5, 2016 is presented including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association annual convention in Cambride, Maryland, the Alternative Clean Transportation Expo in Dallas, Texas, and FabTech International in Chicago,...