FleetPride purchases Keller Truck Parts
- FleetPride acquires Drake Supply Co. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/20/2012, p1
The article reports that Southern California supply company Drake Supply Co. has been acquired by FleetPride, a national retailer of truck and trailer parts, which has extended employment offers to the former's employees at its Commerce, Long Beach and Perris branches.
- FleetPride acquires Mandal Truck and Trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article features the acquisition of Mandal Truck and Trailer Inc. by truck and trailer distributor FleetPride Inc. in California.
- FleetPride acquires Pro Truck & Trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of Pro Truck & Trailer Supply Inc. by FleetPride Inc. The acquisition includes a 21,000-square-foot retail and warehouse facility of Pro Truck & Trailer Supply in Lubbock, Texas, which is said to represent Fleetpride's 15th location in the state. Gary Ball,...
- FleetPride Inc acquires Fleet Supply of Tallahassee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p12
The article reports the acquisition of Fleet Supply of Tallahassee by the U.S. heavy-duty distributor FleetPride Inc. Fleet Supply of Tallahassee includes an 11,300-square-foot warehouse and machine shop. Vice-president Pete Painter of FleetPride Southeast Region states that the acquisition will...
- FleetPride acquires Truck & Trailer Supply. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Truck & Trailer Supply Inc. by FleetPride Inc., an independent aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. With the acquisition, FleetPride has extended employment to all the employees of Truck & Trailer. It provides a...
- FleetPride acquires Oklahoma Truck Supply. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p19
The article reports that certain assets of Oklahoma Truck Supply in Tulsa, Oklahoma will be acquired by FleetPride Inc., the largest independent aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck parts in the U.S. Lee Stockseth, vice president for the Central Region, stated that Oklahoma Truck Supply...
- Covidien continues buying spree, pays $346M for Oridion. Ford, Omar // Medical Device Daily;4/6/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 67, p1
The article reports on a definitive agreement signed by inpatient monitoring and respiratory care device provider Covidien to acquire Oridion Systems. The transaction was reportedly approved by the boards of both companies pursuant to which a wholly owned subsidiary of Covidien will pay 23 U.S....
- FleetPride Launches National Heavy Duty Service Network. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p28
Features FleetPride's FleetCare Truck Service Center. Network of truck repair providers; Contact information.
- FleetPride opens regional distribution center in Illinois. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/9/2012, p6
The article reports on the opening of a regional distribution center in Bolingbrook, Illinois, by FleetPride, the aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts.