Michelin, Love's sign service agreement
- Michelin, Love's sign service agreement. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2008, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the service agreement signed by Michelin Americas Truck Tires and Love's Travel Stops in the U.S. It is aimed in expanding the services offered to the trucking industry including the inclusion of Michelin truck tires and its related products to Love's Travel Stops various...
- Michelin, Love's mark 25th service location. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2009, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p42
The article reports that truck tires from Michelin Americas Truck Tires and certified on-site and emergency road side service of Love's Travel Stops in Memphis, Tennessee are already accessible for professional drivers. The move was part of the cooperative agreement signed by Michelin and Love's...
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Mar2004, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p75
Reports on developments related to truckers and the trucking industry in the U.S. as of March 2004. Addition of van services by CRST Flatbed to its flatbed operations; Agreement signed by Love's Travel Stops with Pegasus TransTech to offer Pegasus' Transflo Express truck stop scanning service.
- Michelin increases truck tire capacity at Waterville facility. // Fleet Equipment;Dec98, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the announcement of Michelin Americas Truck Tires that it will invest in its Waterville, Nova Scotia plant to expand truck tire manufacturing capacity. Comments from John Rice, chief operating officer of Michelin Americas.
- Hybrid tire for on/off-road. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p30
Presents information on the XDE A/T hybrid truck tire, developed by engineers at the Michelin North America company. What the tire was designed to do; Features of the tire; Reference to the XZE LRH, 255/70R22.5, a regional truck tire for high-load, high-scrub applications.
- BFG COOL RIGS CALENDAR OUT. // Overdrive;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the availability of the 2003 BFGoodrich Commercial Truck Tires Cool Rigs calendar. Web site address of dealers; Lists of winning truck owners; Awards for the winners.
- Michelin rolls out SmartWay steer tire for regional and 'super-regional' trucks. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/19/2014, p7
The article offers information on Michelin North America Inc.'s Michelin Americas Truck Tires' Michelin X Multi Energy Z steer tire designed to improve fuel efficiency, tread life and durability for trucks running in regional.
- Michelin expands X One tire applications. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates the X One XZY3 tire from Michelin Americas Truck Tires.
- Michelin makes wet highways safer. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2010, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p50
The article evaluates the Michelin XZA3 Antisplash truck tire from Michelin Americas Truck Tires.