AL-KO Kober Corporation acquires RBW Industries
- AL-KO Kober opens facility in Idaho. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article focuses on a manufacturing facility opened by AL-KO Kober Corp. in Caldwell, Idaho. The company supplies frames and axles for the recreational vehicle (RV) and light-trailer industry from the facility which started operations on May 15, 2008. The facility will allow the company to...
- Dexter Axle, AL-KO VT Are Now DexKo Global Inc. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/4/2016, p1
The article reports on acquisition of vehicle technology products maker AL-KO VT from AL-KO Kober SE firm by trailer equipment maker Dexter Axle Co., the combination of the companies renamed DexKo Global Inc. and appointment of Fred Bentley as president of the new firm.
- Dexter Axle to Acquire AL-KO VT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/27/2015, p1
The article offers information on the agreement signed by automobile components manufacturer Dexter Axle with automobile parts company AL-KO Kober SE wherein Dexter will acquire AL-KO's subsidiary AL-KO Vehicle Technology (VT).
- Dexter Axle agrees to acquire AL-KO VT. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p70
The article reports on the acquisition of AL-KO Vehicle Technology from manufacturer AL-KO KOBER SE by Dexter Axle, a trailer axle and brakes manufacturer, which will be named as DexKo Global Inc.
- AL-KO Kober Corp opens Oregon facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the launch by AL-KO Kober Corp. of its production facility in Oregon in 2010.
- Al-KO Kober marks 80 years in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p12
The article announces the 80th anniversary of AL-KO Kober, a manufacturer of axles, brakes, hubs and drums for the recreational vehicle, cargo and commercial trailer markets.
- AL-KO Kober, Wilson Trailer develop dedicated rubber torsion triple axle system. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that AL-KO, a full-line trailer axle manufacturer in Elkart, Indiana and Wilson Trailer, a livestock trailer manufacturer, joined forces to develop a dedicated rubber torsion triple axle system.
- AL-KO Kober installs new equipment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p52
The article reports on the completion by German firm AL-KO Kober Corp. of the installation of a new modern computer numerically controlled (CNC) equipment for the machining of axle, hub and drum components in the U.S.
- Paladin to rep for recycler RBW. // Plastics News;8/24/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p17
The article reports that Uniontown, Ohio-based Paladin Sales LLC is representing RBW Technologies Inc., a recycler and compounder of resin for rotational molding. Jeffrey Moersch, RBW President, said the Evans City, Pennsylvania-based company has supplied reprocessed material to rotomolders for...