Beall Corp. appoints Canadian distributor
- Beall Corp. appoints Canadian distributor. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p10
The article announces that Krohnert Industries Inc. has been chosen by Beall Corp. to be its distributor of Beall products for Canada effective May 15, 2008. The assignment is considered part of Beall's marketing plan to extend its overall sales efforts specially in the Canadian market. Being...
- Beall opens facility in Salt Lake City UT. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new facility in Salt Lake City, Utah announced by Beall Corp. It states that the facility features 20 service bays and over 10,000 square feet parts showroom and warehouse. It cites that the company manufactures tank trailers, pneumatics and bottom dump...
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.
- Wabash National acquires certain Beall Corp cargo tank assets. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/25/2013, p3
The article reports on a definitive agreement to purchase certain assets of the tank and trailer business of Beall Corp., manufacturer of aluminum tank trailers and related equipment based in Portland, Oregon, that has been entered into by Wabash National Corp. in January 2013. It says this deal...
- Beall Corporation signs new distributor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p62
The article reports on the appointment of Integrity Sales Inc. as a distributor of Beall Corp. in 2009. The area coverage of the distribution agreement includes West Virginia, eastern Tennessee and North Carolina. Integrity Sales will reportedly carry petroleum products and pneumatic and...
- Lighter models pack more powder. // Concrete Products;May2003, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p28
Features the several cement haulers and trailers for concrete products. Specifications of dry bulkers of Stephens Pneumatics Inc.; Quality of the services of Beall Corp.; Performance of the aluminum cement trailer of Tremcar Inc. INSETS: CA SIGNAL PROGRAM FLAGS UNSCHEDULED STOPS, POURS;Autocar...
- Tanks for the memories. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p28
Features the Beall Corp., a manufacturer of truck tanks and trailers in the U.S. Changes in the name of the company and the nature of the business; Accomplishments of the company for a century of its business, including the production of its first frameless steel tank pull trailer in 1946;...
- Krohnert now part of Advance Engineered dealer network. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/17/2013, p1
The article focuses on an announcement made by the tank trailer service provider Advance Engineered Products Group as per which Caledon, Ontario-based transportation equipment provider Krohnert Industries Inc. will represent Advance's full range of bulk hauling and vacuum tank equipment.