Japanese firm buys RoadRailer demo set
- Wabash National Unveils Truck Body Line. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. (WNC) to launch its first line high-performance dry and refrigerated truck bodies at the International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) Distribution Solutions Conference in Phoenix, Arizona in October 2015.
- After the fall. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the recovery of U.S. trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. from its poor market condition in 2000. Challenges that the firm has faced; Factors that helped direct improvements in the way the company builds trailers; Progress that it has made in improving its manufacturing operation.
- The Future In A Box. // Overdrive;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 46, p96
The article discusses the trend among truck trailer manufacturers of producing a lighter, stronger and steadier trailers to be offered in the market. These trailers are made up of aluminum and a composite panel system made of steel bonded to a high density plastic core. One of the company that...
- Truck bodies. // Overdrive;Dec2015, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p66
The article offers brief information on the high-performance dry and refrigerated truck bodies for Class 6, 7 and 8 chassis manufactured by Wabash National Corp.
- Total industry shipments remain steady for 29 largest trailer builders. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/3/2014, p1
The article discusses the stability in the total truck trailer manufacturing industry shipments in 2013. Topics discussed include 244,864 truck trailers built by top 29 trailer manufacturers in 2013, forecasts of a flat year in 2014 by those same manufacturers, and the performance of individual...
- The 10-year trailer. // Fleet Owner;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p73
Reports on Wabash National's goal of designing and building a nearly maintenance-free trailer that would have a life cycle of 10 years. Disclosure made by the company's chief technology officer Rod Erlich; Critical design issues that need to be addressed.
- Wabash Makes Meritor Axles Standard. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/22/2012, p1
The article announces that truck trailers manufacturer Wabash National has contracted automobile components maker Meritor to supply various parts for all its trailers including trailer axles, air suspensions and automatic slack adjusters.
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.