Doonan acquires assets of Chaparral
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p26
This section offers news briefs concerning trucking equipment. A commodity surcharge will be added by ArvinMeritor because of increasing steel prices. Four plants that build pickups, sport utility vehicles (SUVs) and medium-duty trucks will be shut down by General Motors. Assets of Chaparral...
- Doonan Specialized Trailer Develops New Flatbed Coil Hauler Trailer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/30/2015, p1
The article offers information on the Flatbed Coil Hauler Trailer by Doonan Specialized Trailer LLC.
- Doonan develops new Coil Hauler trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p86
The article offers information about Doonan Specialized Trailer LLC's Specialty Coil Hauler trailer.
- Doonan trailer manufacturing has grown by leaps and bounds. GRIEKSPOOR, P. J. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jul2013, Vol. 151 Issue 7, p7
The article presents company profile of agricultural equipment manufacturer Doonan Trailer Corp. which has grown in manufacturing highly specialized niche-market trailers and formed a company named Doonan Specialized Trailer LLC in Great Bend, Kansas.
- Wabash truck-trailer maker begins job cuts of temp workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Lafayette, Indiana-based truck-trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has started a series of previously announced job cuts due to a decrease in orders for truck-trailers. At the end of June 2007, Wabash had 3,600 workers and 540 temporary workers. It has shipped...
- Hale Trailer announces Atlantic Trailer deal. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the acquisition by Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel lnc. of certain assets of Atlantic Trailer & Equipment Sales Inc., based in Sewell, New Jersey. The owner of Atlantic Trailer, Bill Fryer, and two salesmen, Dave Diano and Marc Staley, have joined the sales team at Hale...
- ING Direct staff in 90-day wait to learn fate with Barclays. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/1/2013, p27
The article reports that Barclays has placed about 680 ING Direct staff on consultation after acquiring the firm's deposit and mortgage book.
- CITY NEWS. // Campaign;1/13/2012, Issue 2, p9
The article reports that employees have acquired Media Square PLC for almost 11 million pounds.
- UPDATES. Ursery, Stephen // Waste Age;Oct2005, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p8
Presents updates concerning the solid waste industry in the U.S. as of October 2005. Decision of Finn Corp. to relocate its Fairfield, Ohio factory; Acquisition of the customer lists and products of Carosella Software by Masters Solutions; Selection of Centerpointe Truck Equipment and Sales by...