Commercial Vehicle Group opens HQ
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 167 Issue 10, p28
This section offers news briefs on the commercial trucking industry, including the agreement of Commercial Vehicle Group with Daimler Trucks North America, the extension of SelecTrucks' Down Payment Match promotion, and the updating of the Web-based service information programs of Mitchell 1.
- Complete cab system. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p56
The article focuses on a new truck cab model, unveiled by Commercial Vehicle Group Inc., (CVG), a supplier of cab-related products. The model showcases CVG's capabilities as a complete truck cab systems provider.
- LIGHTWEIGHTING A HEAVYWEIGHT. // Composites Technology;Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p38
The article reports on the redesign of overhead storage cabinets for sleeper cab models of a top truck original equipment manufacturer (OEM) by Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. (CVG). The truck models, which feature sleeping quarters for long-haul drivers, were fitted with airline-style bins to...
- CVG Q3 2016 revenue down 24%. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/7/2016, p1
The article focuses on decrease in revenue of the automobile firm Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. (CVG) for the third quarter of 2016, as reported in its financial results issued on November 3, 2016. As per CVG President Patrick Miller, the decline in revenue resulted from depression faced by its...
- Commercial Vehicle Group Inc realigns. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the creation of several divisions by New Albany, Ohio-based Commercial Vehicle Group (CVG) Inc. 2005. Purpose of the company for establishing the divisions; Information on the CVG Interior Systems Division; Role of Bob Carter, president of Monona Wire, in the CVG...
- Spartan Chassis opens two new facilities. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that Spartan Chassis Inc. announced the purchase of two manufacturing facilities near its headquarters in Charlotte, Michigan. The facilities totaling 80,000 square feet will help the company take on expected increased demand from its military customers to supply and...
- BE KIND TO YOUR AVENGER. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2010, Issue 689, p24
The article provides tips in taking care the high mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicles (HMWWV).
- What in the world is that thing? Why, it's a Hummer. What's a Hummer? Aah! Thought you'd never ask. O'Reilly, Brian; Llosa, Luis Fernando // Fortune;10/2/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p146
Reviews the Hummer, the huge jeeplike military truck from AM General which has been modified for civilian use. Reasons why men enjoy owning and driving a Hummer; Background of the United States Army's `Humvees'; Public response to the vehicle; Analysis of who buys the Hummer; Comparison to the...
- Check Your Transfer. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2002, Issue 592, p5
Discusses the need to check the transfer case for high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicles (HMMWV). Reason for the need; Transfer case of basic HMMWV; Purpose of a conversion kit; Transfer case used in A1-series HMMWV and all M10975 models.