First Student signs potential $1.2 billion purchase agreement with Navistar's IC Bus
- IC Bus to Offer Purpose-Built Propane School Bus. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/3/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the IC Bus CE Series school bus from IC Bus LLC.
- School bus. // LP/Gas;Jun2015, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p52
The article offers brief information on CE Series school bus from IC Bus LLC
- IC Bus announces propane-fueled school bus offering for 2015-16. // LP/Gas;Oct2014, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p20
The article offers information on the CE Series school bus, which is powered by the propane engine from Power Solutions International Inc., offered by IC Bus LLC for the 2015-2016 school year.
- US: IC Bus starts shipments of CE Series school buses with Cummins ISB. // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);1/28/2014, p28
The article reports on the customer shipments of the first CE Series school buses with the Cummins ISB 6.7-litre engine by IC Bus, which began on January 27, 2014. Engines that are available with the IC Bus CE Series buses include the MaxxForce 7, MaxxForce DT and the Cummins engines. It...
- NEW HYBRID SCHOOL BUS SAVES GAS/REDUCES EMISSIONS. // Industrial Environment;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the delivery of a hybrid diesel electric school bus by IC Bus LLC to the Napa Valley Unified School District in 2007. The bus is considered as the only hybrid diesel electric school bus in California. Ralph Knight, transportation director at Napa Valley School District,...
- Understanding Generator Set Ratings for Maximum Performance and Reliability. KRAEMER, BRANDON // Power Engineering;Jun2014, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p40
The article reviews available industry standards, manufacturers' and federal emissions ratings and offers a clear guide to specifying the best power system solution. Topics discussed include the ISO-8428-1:2005 as an industry standard for performance parameters in on-site power applications, the...
- Exhaust traps could stop fines. // Commercial Motor;4/8/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5376, p48
The article reports on the plan of truck operators to acquire late-registered Euro-3 vehicles and equip them with suitable exhaust trap to comply with the ruling that anybody wishing to enter London, England's Low Emission Zone (LEZ) from January 2012 onwards must have trucks that meet standards...
- Report Ranks States On Bus Emissions. Greifner, Laura // Education Week;6/7/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p25
The article presents information on a report that was conducted to assess the progress of different U.S. states in controlling bus pollution and conducting cleanup programs. As per the report no state received an A on school bus pollution and cleanup programs. Ratings such as "good," "average,"...
- Bus Route Errors Lead to Massive Tardiness in Boston. // District Administration;Mar2012, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses student tardiness in the Boston, Massachusetts, Public School system in 2011-2012 due to the busing system and the global positioning systems (GPS) used by the school bus provider First Student, Inc., and a complaint filed against them by the Boston School Bus Drivers Union.