Transportation-Department Facilities Kept Warm With Infrared Heaters
- Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater Stops Cold Air Penetration at Open Bay Doors. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p41
Evaluates the Stainless Steel DoorJET Heater from Solaronics Inc. Qualities; Features of the heater's critical system.
- Work in Your Garage? // Woodworker's Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p84
Features the Residential Garage Heater from Solaronics Inc. in the United States. Function of the product; Advantages in using the equipment; Details on the operation of the heater.
- Product Briefs. // Architectural Record;Mar2008, Vol. 196 Issue 3, p63
The article evaluates several architecture products including True Dual 2-Stage heaters from Solaronics, a precast concrete building system from Ecolite Concrete USA and Brickmould 600 windows from Simonton Windows.
- Blanket Day to highlight unflued heater plight. Lemaire, Joan // Education (00131156);May2011, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the call of the New South Wales Teachers Federation for all schools and colleges with unflued gas heaters to support the Blanket Day in the state on June 24, 2011.
- FIXING IT FIRST. Miller, Joanna // U.S. Business Review;Jun2008, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p77
The article features the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT). According to the article, CDOT is focused on maintaining its current assets amidst uncertain economic times. The job of the agency is tough now that its funding projections have been reduced from $1.3 billion to approximately...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p58
The article evaluates several engineering products including True Dual 2-Stage heaters from Solaronics Inc., Active Filter from Danfoss Drives and the Square D Commercial Grade wall-switch occupancy sensors from Schneider Electric SA.
- Techlit Selector. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2009, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p42
The article reviews several products including True Dual two-stage heater of Solaronics Inc., F-3500 Insertion of Onicon Inc. and Bim 3D CAD drawings of Metraflex Co.
- Case In Point. // Engineered Systems;Mar2009, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p14
The article presents issues related to air conditioning in the U.S. The 2008 Republican National Convention held at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota was provided with a temporary high velocity air conditioning (HVAC). The 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colorado was...
- Temporary makeup air heaters facilitate perfect finish. // Engineered Systems;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p17
The article reports that Henry Brothers Construction has installed temporary makeup air heaters at the Lincoln-Way Community High School District construction to allow them to apply finishes without firing up the permanent HVAC system. According to the author, the makeup air is coming from the...