Heat-Resistant Exhaust-Fan Drive Belt Enjoying Long Life for Chicago Eatery
- Choose an HVAC System. // Business News New Jersey;07/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p24
Discusses the factors to consider when choosing a heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) system. Requirements of the Associated Air Balance Council and the National Environmental Balancing Bureau for contractors installing HVAC systems; Recommendations of Air Conditioning Contractors...
- Sizing And Selecting Equipment. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/26/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p1
Describes trends related to system design and selection of heating and ventilation equipment for buildings in the U.S. Design principles for buildings; Improvement of indoor air quality; Determination of the type of heating, ventilation and air conditioning system compatible for a building and...
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/26/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p8
Features several products in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry. Publications; Electronic bypass-drive equipment; Zoning kits; Industrial dehumidifier; Air circulator gearbox; Instrument catalogs.
- Slicing up the pie in the `hotlanta' market. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/17/98, Vol. 204 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the goal of heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractors in Atlanta, Georgia. Strategies in increasing market share; Effects of consolidation of companies on market share; GMS Air Conditioning and Comfort Systems USA; Mallory & Evans.
- Optimizing rooftop unit performance with part-load control strategies. Woodcock, Ron // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/22/99, Vol. 206 Issue 12, p12
Discusses how to optimize the performance of rooftop heating and ventilation systems using part-load control strategies. Maintenance of comfort and efficient operation during peak and non-peak conditions; Prevention of excessive compressor cycling and maintenance of desired leaving air...
- August saw a rare bump in unitary shipments. Mahoney, Thomas A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/08/99, Vol. 208 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the demand for air conditioning system additions instead of replacement installations in the United States during summer 1999. Effect of high temperature and humidity levels on the industry; First-time installations of ductwork, controls and air-handling equipment.
- ARI Seeks Designs For Time Capsule. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/26/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the 50th year celebration of the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute in 2002. Theme of the celebration; Participation of institute-members in the celebrations.
- Literature & catalogs. // Engineered Systems;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p93
Presents literature and catalogs related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Includes brochure on firetube boilers; Brochure on airflow laboratory; Catalog on fume hoods.
- Web watching. // Engineered Systems;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p38
Focuses on the significance of the Internet and the World Wide Web in heating, ventilation and airconditioning industry. Manufacturers' customer-oriented software; Products covered by Websites; Software-hardware capabilities and requirements; Website engineering capabilities.