10 Millionth Drive for Yaskawa
- Torque, speed, and yogurt cups. // Machine Design;1/8/2009, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the thermoforming machine developed by Thermoforming System LLC (TSL). The thermoformer incorporates two 30-kW servomotors from Yaskawa Electric America Inc. and an all-electric dual-action press. The machine involves three motions for each molding cycle and has...
- YASKAWA AMERICA, INC. // Machine Design;Dec2012 Technology Showcase, Vol. 84, p71
This article offers information on the manufacturing company Yaskawa America, Inc. The Drives & Motion Division of the company is described as a manufacturer of industrial automation components including industrial air-conditioning drives, servo motors and amplifiers, and motion controllers....
- A New Servo Concept. // Product Design & Development;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p35
The article offers brief information on Yaskawa America Inc.'s Junma AC Servo technology.
- Machine Control. // Product Design & Development;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates the MP2600iec motion control from Yaskawa America Inc.
- Machine controller series. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Apr2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p88
Provides information on the MotionSuite MP940 axis motion controller from Yaskawa Electric America Inc. Key features; Range of sizes and voltage available; Certifications achieved by the motion control system.
- Sensorless vector control for AC-induction motors. // Machine Design;04/17/97, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p140
Recommends sensorless vector or direct torque control as a way of controlling the speed of alternating current motors. Basic principle to use; Points to remember about the technique; Model estimations; Equipment and supply suggestions. INSETS: Linear bearing.;Flexured couplings and...
- Greater Accuracy From An Easier Set-Up. // Product Design & Development;Jun2008, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p10
The article evaluates the SIGMA-5 servomotors and amplifiers from Yaskawa.
- SERVOS. // Engineered Systems;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p55
The article evaluates the Junma AC servo from Yaskawa America Inc.
- Yaskawa's Next Generation Motion System. Ogand, Joseph // Design News;11/19/2007, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p38
The article evaluates the Î•-V system by Yaskawa Electric America Inc.