For CSOs Pressed for Command Center Space
- What's next in sensor technologies. Ray, Randy; Lewis, Vince // Control Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p24
Offers a look at innovations in the industrial sensor market in 2005. Importance of hard-wired network communication to the market; Primary contenders in wireless communication; Evolution of sensor enclosure designs; Outlook for the use of microelectromechanical systems in industrial sensor...
- Enclosure Design Features New Sizes. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p37
Introduces the SL Series of enclosure designs from Polycase company.
- Plastic Electronic Enclosures. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p41
Introduces the volume 40 of plastic enclosure product offerings from Polycase.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;9/24/2008, Issue 2353, p7
The article discusses the factors needed in choosing high-performance microprocessor cores. It is stated that benchmark data and implementation conditions matter when choosing a high-performance microprocessor core but true comparisons are often difficult to achieve. However, when specifying and...
- Kitchen trends. O'BRIEN, TOM // Restaurant Business;Feb2013, Vol. 112 Issue 2, pM6
The article offers information on the technical development of kitchen equipments. It adds that redesigned equipments provide an opportunity to the restaurants to increase its menu diversity by making smaller-batch food prepration and holding easier. It also says that more sophisticated holding...
- Boxes & Enclosures. // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug2002, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p30
Lists companies involved in electrical boxes and enclosures for the year 2002. Adalet; Bel Products Inc.; Cantex Inc.; Daniel Woodhead Co.; E-Box; GE Electrical Distribution and Control Co.; Hoffman Enclosures; K&H Industries; Landis and Gyr; MAC Products Inc.; NewBasis; OBO Bettermann of North...
- Powder Weighing Enclosures. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2014, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p36
The article offers brief information on the PowderSafe Type B Enclosures from AirClean Systems.
- Hand-Held Enclosures removable end panels allow modifications. // New Equipment Digest;Feb2006, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p26
The article features Willoughby, Ohio-based Bud Industries Inc.'s Grabber Style C hand-held enclosures. They are available in two sizes. The hand-held enclosures feature PCB mounting bosses and a battery compartment to hold a single 9-volt or 2 AA cells. They are available in standard colors of...
- Datacolor Unveils Conditioning Cabinet. DesMarteau, Kathleen // Apparel Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p73
Informs that Color technology provider Datacolor AG is offering the Datacolor Conditionerâ„¢ sample conditioning cabinet. Argument that the cabinet is designed to create a stable color measurement environment for color sample measurement; Statement that the cabinet can be set at a particular...