Strengthening Global Supply Chain Security
- SYNERGY THROUGH COLLABORATION: A THEORY OF CULTURE'S EFFECTS. CANNON, ALAN R.; ST. JOHN, CARON H. // Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings;2008, p1
The article reports on synergy in corporations through supply chain collaboration. Success in business comes through many factors including input collaboration from partners in a supply chain and inter-organizational relationships. Supply chain collaboration includes linking activities such as...
- Collaboration: Still a Hot Topic. Quinn, Frank // Supply Chain Management Review;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the annual listing of the Top 25 supply chains, the concept called Alliance Management, and collaboration can be a key to more sustainable supply chains.
- 2 Florida-Based Companies Partner Up. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p33
The article reports on the alliance between Security Networks and IC Realtime LLC in Florida. The author states that the partnership will allow the companies to drive growth opportunities while providing new and exciting revenue streams for their customers. In addition, Gary Franklyn of Security...
- ADT's New Partnership Puts Focus on Interactivity. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p40
The article reports on the partnership between ADT Security Services and iControl Networks in Florida and California. The author states that the partnership focuses on interactivity and service enhancements for customers. In addition, when iControl's generation platform is incorporated into...
- ITALY: Textile firms join on traceable eco-friendly fabrics. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);9/18/2014, p1
A reprint of the article "ITALY: Textile firms join on traceable eco-friendly fabrics" by Michelle Russell, which appeared in the online resource' September 15, 2014 issue, is presented.
- Framework to manage suppliers for strategic alliances with a multicriteria method. Guarnieri, Patricia; Teixeira de Almeida, Adiel // Production / ProduÃ§Ã£o;jul-set2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p713
Processes that identify top suppliers of new products or services and evaluate the performance of the existing suppliers are essential to strategic alliances. The objective of this article is to propose a framework to select partners for strategic alliances in supply chain management using a...
- Supplier Audit Program Marks Progress. Wechsler, Jill // BioPharm International;Jul2014, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p23
The article reports on the Rx360 pharmaceutical supply chain not-for-profit consortium and its audit program. It mentions its establishment in 2009 to alleviate the crisis on heparin adulteration as well as the support it required from biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms towards supply-chain...
- Big or Small? Bennis, Warren // Executive Excellence;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the business strategies of big and small enterprises. Factors affecting the survival of large corporations; Imitation of impressive advantages of small firms; Creation of networks, partnership, consortia and federations for business success.
- Winning Contracts with the Right Partners. Rice, Elizabeth // San Diego Business Journal;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p29
The article offers information on how to establish a business partnership to win contracts in San Diego, California. The author states that strategic partnerships with diverse suppliers are effective ways to ensure that a proposal is competitive. She adds that one must start with the portion of...