Of Dogs And Men On New WE TV Site
- A night in the city. Ecke // SHOOT;01/05/96, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on New York City-based interactive content provider InterActive8's creation of Web sites for cable network A&E and its offshoot, the History Channel. Information on programming and upcoming specials; Opportunities to purchase program videotapes; Practical uses of the web site of History.
- 'SNL' In Talks for New Video Site. Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;10/13/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 40, p2
The article focuses on the talk between the National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC) and "Saturday Night Live (SNL)" executive producer Lorne Michaels for the development of a new on-demand video Web site featuring comedy clips in the U.S. The site will include mix sketches from the SNL library...
- On Lifetime: New show and site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/2/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Lifetime Television's plans to launch a World Wide Web site called Traders TV to promote the series `Traders.' Focus of television program on Wall Street women; Support for the series with newspaper and radio campaign.
- ABC options Israeli television series. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/25/2013, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The ABC television network purchased the rights to Israel's top-rated television series, "Bilti Hafich," or "Irreversible."
- Capital Gains. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the competition among TV stations in Texas as of March 2006. Growth in the ratings of CBS-owned KEYE; Investments of TV stations on Web sites; Major changes made by KTBC, a syndication of Fox station. INSET: Anchor Reunion.
- Comedy Central Web Site Aims For More Than Laughs. Larson, Megan // Adweek Midwest Edition;03/19/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p40
Deals with the redesigned comedycentral.com, a Web site for humor enthusiasts from cable television network Comedy Central. Date set for the official launching of the redesigned site; Web design firm involved in redesigning the site; Examples of interactive elements added to the redesigned site.
- 'Access' Gets Web Makeover. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p10
The article focuses on the move of cable television network NBC Universal to relaunch its Access Hollywood Web site. The Web development is part of the company's strategy to live on all platforms across its cable and broadcast properties. The new site includes wide coverage of on-air segments...
- Pax TV opens its wings, soars into cyberspace. Shaw, Russell // Electronic Media;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p12
Opinion. Focuses on the launch of `Pax Net,' a Web site from Pax TV Networks company. Address of the site; Features of the site; Comments from Paul Wang, Pax TV executive vice president; Reference to the `Pax TV Family Flix Page,' Web site.
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.