- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p83
Photographs of highlights from several events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. are presented including the Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania's Cable Academy event, Telemundo's New York upfront, the e Weather Channel's 30th anniversary party.
- TRANSLATION PLEASE: Your 2012 Cable Show Jargon Descrambler. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p88
The article offers information on the 2012 Cable Show in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bouncing Into Boston. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p91
The author discusses the 2012 Cable Show, offering updates to companies in the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Content Economics Could Play In Cable's Favor. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p22
The article reports on the impact of the U.S. economic problems on the ratings of cable television (TV) programmers to over-the-top TV services.
- stat snapshot. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p39
The article presents a bar graph depicting growth in video-on-demand viewing for cable networks in America from October 2012 to September 2013, along with a table depicting America's top 20 original cable movies for the same period.
- Cable's Online Opportunity. Dykes, Bob // Broadcasting & Cable;5/12/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p28
The author reflects on the strategies that the cable television industry must undertake to continue to prosper amid the rapidly changing realities of today's global business environment. He emphasizes that cable network operations must engage in many advanced service offerings such as Internet...
- Solving city's cable competition crunch. David, Greg // Crain's New York Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p13
The article discusses the author's views on competition in the cable television industry in New York City. The author argues for the measures required to allow Verizon Communications Inc. to take on other competitors in the field. The New York City Council voted to authorize a TV franchise for...
- Sportsman Gears for 'Hunt' Lewis, Christian // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p39
The article reports on the open tryouts and multi-city tours organized by cable network The Sportsman Channel to find contestants for its new reality competition series "Hunt for the Next Sportsman" in the U.S. in 2007. It includes information on the mechanics of the new reality competition...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
A calendar of events for the U.S. from January 27, 2014 to March 19, 2014 is presented which includes Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show, CableLabs Winter Conference, and 2014 Southwest Cable Communications Association Annual Meeting.