Soaping Up for a Second 'Shift'
- 1 mil on SoapNet's 'Night Shift' Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/16/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 73, p6
The article reports that the premiere of SoapNet's first original scripted series "General Hospital: Night Shift" recorded the highest number of viewers attracted by the network in its seven-year history. Although SoapNet reaches only 64 million subscribers, "Night Shift" beat all other cable...
- Soap Net forging 'Dynasty'. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;10/8/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the Soap Net's acquisition of rerun television series of the 'Dynasty' from the Twentieth TV. Value of the deal; Total number of hours of the television series; Broadcasting schedule for the series.
- SOAP STAR BILLY DEE! // Jet;7/30/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p32
This article announces that actor Billy Dee Williams will be joining the cast of the television show "General Hospital: Night Shift."
- BEDSIDE MANNER. West, Abby; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;
A reviews of the DVDs "General Hospital: Night Shift," Season 1, and "Hotel Babylon," Season 1, is presented.
- SoapNet lathers up its sked. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;6/25/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 58, p4
Reports that SoapNet has approved 20 episodes of the television series "Soapography."
- SOAPnet Toasts Daytime Emmy Awards. Ebenkamp, Becky; O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;6/19/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 25, p20
This article highlights the Daytime Emmy Nominee Party held by SOAPnet LLC of Burbank, California. Figuring it was 5 o'clock somewhere, the marketing team at Disney cable channel SOAPnet met poolside at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel on the afternoon of April 19. The objective: to plan a cocktail...
- 'Soap Star' Spreads Out. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the launch of the second season premiere of the reality television show "I Wanna Be A Soap Star," on cable network SoapNet on June 23, 2005. Plan of America Online to offer show recaps; Total number of streaming episodes generated from the first season of the program; Average...
- WHAT TO WATCH: Thursday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2007, Issue 946, p65
The article presents the author's recommendations regarding what television programs viewers should have watched on Thursday, August 2, 2007. Television programs the author mentions include "So You Think You Can Dance," on the FOX Network, "ER," on the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) and...
- NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;5/29/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p2
The article reports on the decision of NBC Entertainment to renew the television program "Passions" for eighth season in the U.S. Its creator James Reilly will continue his role as consulting producer. According to the network's president Kevin Reilly, the show's high rating is due to its...