- Packaged-Media Sales Keep Hastings Profitable for Q1. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/24/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p9
The article reports that Hasting Entertainment posted a net income of 1 million U.S. dollars in the first quarter ended April 30, 2010.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p6
Reports on Amarillo, Texas-bases Hastings Entertainment Inc.'s earnings for the second quarter ended July 31, 2000.
- Sales, Earnings Jump at Hastings. // Publishers Weekly;1/4/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on the performance of Hastings Entertainment. Net income posted during the third quarter of 1998; Factors that contributed to increased sales; Number of superstores operated by the company.
- Blu-ray Discs Drive Hastings Q4 Profit. Gruenwedel, Erick // Home Media Magazine;3/29/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p6
The article discusses the 9 million U.S. dollars net income posted by Hastings Entertainment by January 31, 2010.
- Hastings Posts Decreased Q1 Profit. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/23/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p4
The article reports that Hastings Entertainment Inc. experienced a decline in income of 413,000 U.S. dollars for the first quarter of 2011.
- Weak December Sinks Hastings Entertainment. // Publishers Weekly;2/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p54
Deals with the decline in retail sales performance posted by Hastings Entertainment Inc. in December 2002. Revision made by the company on its per-share earnings guidance; Sales drop of its book segment; Comments from Dan Crow, chief financial officer.
- Sales, Earnings Up At Hastings. // Publishers Weekly;9/6/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 36, p23
Reports on the increase in earnings of Hastings Entertainment in the second quarter ended July 31, 1999. Total earnings for the period; Sales gain for the quarter; Total revenues for the first six months of fiscal 2000.
- Sales Dip at Hastings. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 25, p21
Reports on the decline in total revenues posted by Hastings Entertainment Inc. for the first quarter ended April 30, 2001. Retailer's pretax loss; Reason for the sales decline.
- Weak Book Sales Yield Mixed Results at Hastings. // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 48, p11
Presents information on the corporate profits of Hastings Entertainment company for the third quarter that ended on October 31, 2001. Increase in the net loss incurred by the company during the quarter; Decline in book revenues; Increase in the sales of videos and video games.