Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership: Anne Sweeney . President, Disney-ABC Television Group Co-Chair, Disney Media
- Leaders of the Pack. Ascher-Walsh, Rebecca; Nordyke, Klmberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/16/2008, Vol. 404 Issue 39, p32
The article announces that Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media Networks, and Matt Blank, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Showtime Networks Inc., have received the National Cable and Telecommunications Association's Distinguished Vanguard Awards for Leadership.
- Tartikoff Awards On Tap. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;11/3/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 43, p3
The article announces awards given to executive producers of television programming including Ben Silverman, Anne Sweeney, and Chuck Lorre for the 2009 BrandonTartikoff legacy awards.
- NATPE Names Tartikoff Honorees. // Multichannel News;11/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p32
The article announces the honorees of the 2009 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards which include Ben Silverman, Anne Sweeney, and Tyler Perry.
- President's Award Winners. // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p6A
Profiles Anne Sweeney, president of ABC Cable Networks Group/Disney Channel Worldwide and recipient of the 2004 Beacon Awards' President's Award. Corporate responsibilities; Educational background; Role in inspiring and guiding the inception of the initiative, Learning Together;...
- EXEC DUO ON THE VANGUARD. // Daily Variety;3/31/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 59, p2
The article reports on the presentation of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association's Vanguard Awards to Matt Blank, chairman-CEO of Showtime and Anne Sweeney, Sweeney, president of Disney-ABC TV Group of Walt Disney during its annual conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. Paul Allen...
- ALLIANCE FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS LAUDS SWEENEY. WASHINGTON, ARLENE // Hollywood Reporter;4/11/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 13, p20
The article announces that Anne Sweeney, outgoing co-chairperson of Disney Media Networks and president of Disney/ABC Television Group, will be awarded as National Champion for Children by the Alliance for Children's Rights on April 7, 2014 during its annual dinner.
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.
- MMS Awards $10.6 Million to Louisiana for Coastal Restoration. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;2/9/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p2
The article announces the $10.6 million grant to the state of Louisiana through the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP), awarded by the Minerals Management Service (MMS) in February 2009.
- Ghana Achievers Awards. // New African;Mar2003, Issue 416, p63
Reports that the London, England-based Ghana Professional Achievers (GPA) Awards is asking for nominations for 2003. Eligibility criteria of the awards; Award categories; Categories of awards introduced in 2003.