The Hangover and the Cure
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- 2010: THE YEAR IN CLUES. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p6
A crossword puzzle related cable television industry in the U.S.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p36
A calendar of events for cable television industry in April 2008 is presented which includes the 15th Anniversary Celebration and Summit of the American Cable Association, West Coast Creative Summit and 14th annual NAMIC Vision Awards, and the Fundraising Dinner of Howard Foundation.
- Fear Is Good. // Multichannel News;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p35
In this article, the author talks about how fear can be motivator in the U.S. cable television industry.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p44
A calendar of events relating to the cable television industry in October 2008 is presented, which includes the "HR Symposium" by the Cable &Telecommunications Human Resources Association, the "Cable Hall of Fame Celebration" at The Cable Center in Denver, Colorado, and the annual meeting of the...
- NCTA Stacks General Sessions With Heavy Hitters. // CT Daily;4/29/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Cable Show 2013 to be held in June in Washington D.C.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p28
Statistics is presented on the share of U.S. cable operators of the 71.5 million-subscriber broadband Internet business in 2010.
- If cable TV providers ruled the world. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/17/2014, p1
The article presents a satirical cartoon related to the cable television providers in the U.S.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;4/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p20
The article offers news briefs related to cable telecommunication in the U.S.