IFC Tackles Debate Death Penalty
- UKTV Home unveils first brand push since relaunch. // Marketing Week;4/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the launch of television network UKTV's first multi-platform advertising campaign for lifestyle channel Home which aims to teach do-it-yourself skills in Great Britain.
- IFC Stokes Originals Slate. Hibberd, James // Television Week;3/6/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that television network IFC has ordered anime series, documentary television programs, as of March 6, 2006. The channel has also ordered 26 episodes of an anime series, Samurai 7, which will be the first of what could be several new anime shows for the network. The channel's...
- PBS Kids Directs Ads at Parents. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p4
Focuses on the print advertising campaign created by agency One and All for PBS Kids, the children's programming subsidiary of the Public Broadcasting Service in the U.S. Description of two advertisements under the campaign; Tag line of the campaign; Periodicals featuring the advertisements.
- ABC Sites Regroup Sales Effort. Owens, Jennifer // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p37
Reports on the plan of James Keplesky, vice president of advertising sales for ABC sites, to sell the television network's online inventory among United States advertisers. Details on the branding efforts of the network; Comments on the approach.
- HBO Bows Rich-Media Ad Effort. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Southeast Edition;9/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p5
Presents information on the online advertising campaign of HBO to promote `Band of Brothers,' a ten-part miniseries set during World War II. Details of the technology called shoshkeles, developed for the advertisement; Estimated amount spent on advertising and interactive marketing initiatives...
- Gumby and Pokey to tout ABC summer reruns. Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;6/11/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the plans of the ABC Television Network to use the classic clay animated characters Gumby and Pokey to promote summer reruns in the U.S. in 2001. Key issues discussed include the summer marketing push of ABC that integrates the animated characters and the television...
- ESPN kicks off hunt for creative shop. // Campaign;10/12/2007, Issue 41, p3
The article reports that ESPN television network is looking for a creative agency to work on an advertising brief to promote its successful U.S. X-Games initiative in Great Britain. The network is searching for an agency, experienced in targeting the youth market. The existing ESPN roster of...
- Nets `yellow' with envy. // Advertising Age;11/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the difficulties faced by network television companies who are trying to create a singular image with which to base their advertising on. Use of the `yellow' campaign by ABC; Reasons why cable television networks such as the Discovery channel have it easier when it comes to marketing.
- East meets West in CCTV advert. Osborne, Magz // Variety;5/6/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 12, p39
Provides information on the awareness campaign efforts of Pubcaster China Central Television for its CCTV2 channel. Significance of the campaign; Purpose of the advertising efforts; Theme of the campaign.