Insight, Cox Post Q1 Gains
- Insight Holds Its Own. // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p50
Reports the corporate profits of Insight Communications Inc. in New York. Amount of generated revenue; Factors contributing to the increase of corporate profits; Relevance of systems upgrades on the company's market competitiveness.
- Revenue From Advanced Services Boosts Insight. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the operational status of Insight Communications in the third quarter of 2002. Revenue of the company for the quarter; Capital expenditures of the company; Basic subscriptions reported by the company.
- INSIGHT BUNDLES FOR REVENUE. Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the earnings and operational status of Insight Communications for the third quarter of 2002.
- Insightful View:. // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p3
Focuses on the views of Insight president and chief operating officer Dinni Jain on telecommunication video competition. Status of the media service organization's subscriber and revenue growth according to Jain; Possible key factors in surviving against the telecommunication companies.
- 1Q Preview:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p3
Reports on the financial performance of cable television network Insight's in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Profit posted from subscription; Income gained from digital advertisements.
- Earnings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 90, p3
Announces the profits earned by cable television and Internet provider Insight for the 1st quarter of 2006.
- Insight Gets Boost from High-Speed Data Numbers. // Multichannel News;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p51
Reports on a the profits posted by Insight Communications Co. in the U.S. for the third quarter ended October 29, 2004. Factors that influenced the increase in revenue and operating cash flow; Number of new subscribers and basic video customers of Insight; Value of Insight stocks.
- BREAKING... // Broadcasting & Cable;8/2/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 31, p2
Presents news briefs on the broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of August 2004. Revenue of Insight Communications in the second quarter; Executive changes in MTV Networks.
- Insight Stumbles, Vows to Bounce Back in 2004. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p16
Deals with the poor financial results of Insight Communications in the third quarter of 2003. Decline in number of subscribers; Revenue and cash flow; Plans for corporate growth of Insight.