ON THE WEB
- When You Could Use Some Good News. Goldsborough, Reid // Teacher Librarian;Dec2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p57
The article reviews several web sites that feature several good news stories including Good News Stories, located at www.goodnewstories.org, Good News Network at www.goodnewsnetwork.org, and Happy News at www.happynews.com.
- This Month: on the Response Group Websites. // Response;Sep2012, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p12
The article cites the magazine's websites related to direct response including http://www.responsemagazine.com/subscriber-services, http://www.responsemagazine.com/response-expo/2012-conference-programpresentations and http://www.responsemagazine.com/drma/drma-marketer-year.
- Govt. considering ways to check hoax calls and their sensationalization on electronic media: Rathore. // Indiantelevision.com;3/21/2016, p1
No abstract available.
- Code Watch. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jan2004, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p17
Features the electronic newsletter "CodeWatch" published online by the periodical "EC&M." Contents of the newsletter.
- PM plots online daily news and jobs service. // Precision Marketing;6/30/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p3
The article highlights the plans of "Precision Marketing" to launch a standalone website in Great Britain, precisionmarketing.co.uk to respond to growing demand for daily news and jobs alerts. The website will be supported by a weekly online newsletter carrying exclusive comment from leading...
- The Last Word. Dunn, John F. // U.S. Stamp News;Jul2007, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p38
The author discusses the activities and programs related to the publication. He announces that starting June 2007, each issue released will be posted on their web site. He clears that this move is just a test and part of the test nature will be the rate that they will charge for subscriptions....
- Signs of Life. Kirkland, Rick // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p20
This article reports on the changes in the Web site of Fortune magazine as of February 2001. Logging on, the user will see a more useful and more interactive site focused on the magazine's core strength--timely, in-depth information about companies. The magazine's stories dynamically fill home...
- Claims that Sun is to cut back Web site dismissed. // New Media Age;9/23/2004, p2
This article reports on the dismissal of the claims that The Sun will scale back its online operations in Great Britain. A source confirmed research was commissioned by senior executives to analyse the way in which people interact with The Sun via online, mobile and interactive TV, but denied...
- Park Word. Ralph, Owen // Park World;Nov2006, p2
The article offers information on the digitized format of "Park World." According to the magazine's editor, the format is not simply a website, it also allows amusement industry professionals in Great Britain and in other countries to read the magazine by using their web browser. It should be...