CATCHING THE WAVE: ILLUSTRATING PROGRAM PLANNING WITH OCEAN'S ELEVEN
- Plan a Community Project. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);3/19/2001, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p4
Offers tips on how to start a community project in school.
- A primer on community quality initiatives. McDowell, Harriette // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;5/30/94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p11A
No abstract available.
- Project Creates Vital Signs for Baltimore Neighborhoods. Beetz, Maggie // PA Times;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p1
Highlights the accomplishments of the Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance in Maryland. Participation of residents in decisions-making about neighborhood progress; Background on the Vital Signs Project of the alliance; History of the alliance.
- Table Talk. Gang, V. P. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/1/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the community developments in Haskell, Texas.
- Campus Crest's founders outline intentions for area. Rollins, Ted; Hartnett, Mike // Northern Colorado Business Report;2/25/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p28
In this article the authors provide accurate information about Campus Crest Communities, its history and plans that will contribute to the development of the community in North Colorado.
- Etc. // American City & County Exclusive Insight;6/ 1/2011, p13
The article presents news briefs related to community development in various states in the U.S. including communications and community development services for Sandy Springs, Georgia, municipal court and recreation and parks services by Golden, Colorado-based Jacobs Engineering, and San...
- 'Teething problems' in New Deal's first year. Russell, Vivienne // Public Finance;10/24/2003, p10
Highlights the report of the Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research at Sheffield Hallam University evaluating the New Deal for Communities scheme designed to regenerate the deprived communities in England. Instability and shortage of appropriate skills in the scheme according to the...
- MAKING LIFE BETTER. // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p39
Features community-enhancing activities in the United States. Donation of books to the public library in Madison, New Jersey via the Birthday Book Club; Accessibility of the Howard Pyle Studio Group in Wilmington, Delaware for art students; Employment opportunities provided by Chugwater Chili...
- Cover Page. // Community Development Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 47 Issue 4, pNP
The cover page of October 2012 issue of the journal â€œCommunity Development Journalâ€ is presented.