DIFFUSION OF A MULTIMEDIA ALCOHOL EDUCATION PROGRAM TO FIRST-YEAR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- Thinking about CD-ROMs. Bradburn, Frances // Booklist;Nov96, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p486
Focuses on the reasons why libraries should purchase multimedia CD-ROMs. Students' experiencing of electronic access without irrelevant information from Internet use; Equipment needed to use CD-ROMs; Costs; Purchase of one CD-ROM encyclopedia to start with; Criteria for selection; Staffing. ...
- DVI and HDMI in pro AV. Miller, Chris // Electronics Weekly;11/18/2009, Issue 2407, p18
The article discusses issues related to the implementation of video signalling standards in audio-visual systems. It has been stated that within the pro AV discipline, demand of Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is growing. It has been stated that DVI...
- SITUATIONAL INFLUENCES ON THE USE OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES. van den Hooff, Bart; Groot, Jasper; de Jonge, Sander // Journal of Business Communication;Jan2005, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p4
As communication technologies such as e-mail have become indispensable for business communication, the study of the use and effects of such technologies is increasingly relevant. In this article, the authors present a model of the different factors influencing e-mail use in organizations....
- CD-MAX on Display. // Information Today;May1994, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p34
The article reports that CD-MAX Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of InfoServe, has been selected to display its security and billing system for CD-ROM information at the National Demonstration Laboratory for Interactive Information Technologies (NDL) in the U.S. Library of Congress. Since late...
- L'INTERACTIVITÃ‰ ET L'IMMERSION DES VISITEURS Nouvel instrument de marketing culturel. H. COURVOISIER, FRANÇOIS; JAQUET, ANTONIA // Decisions Marketing;oct-dec2010, Issue 60, p67
No abstract available.
- E-studio news/multimedia. Walker, David // Photo District News;Jun95, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p32
Presents various multimedia compact disc projects. Michel Tcherevkoff's i-Sight; Peter Menzle's Material World; Sumeria's Exploring Ancient Cities multimedia CD; Holocaust Museum's multimedia Wexner Learning Center; Mountain Travel-Sobek's Adventure Disc CD.
- A new multimedia keyboard. Spiwak, Marc // Popular Electronics;Dec95, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p23
Focuses on multimedia systems and CD-ROMs. Platinum Sound MSK-200 multimedia keyboard; LucasArts' video game titled Full Throttle; Arnowitz Studios' CD-ROM titled Coral Reef; Spica Inc.'s EZ-Locator disc; Essex Interactive Media's The Super 10 Pack.
- Getting off the upgrade treadmill. Crawford, Walt // CD-ROM Professional;Sep95, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p86
Focuses on upgrading of CD-ROMs and multimedia systems. Author's purchase of a computer with a single speed CD-ROM drive; Upgrade to double speed; Marketplace realities of equipment replacement; Availability of high-density discs; Upgrade treadmill as path to oblivion for CD-ROM as a mass medium.
- Interactive special interest from dining to dinosaurs. McGowan, Chris // Billboard;10/23/93, Vol. 105 Issue 43, p106
Features several multimedia presentations of special interest CD-ROMs (compact disc-read only memory). Voyager Company's `Take Five'; Compton Media's `Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'; Deep River Publishing's `Adventures'; More.