- Giving gifts with inspiration. Stock, Marie // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p42
Presents several gift suggestions and tips on how to attract prospective health enthusiasts customers. Alleviation of stress; Increased number of American health participants; Designation of a health awareness section; Implementation of in-store demonstration and manufacturer presentation;...
- Customers know what they want. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p37
Editorial. Comments on the importance of customer service in the continuous success of retail shops in the United States. Changed focus of customers; Presentation of four customer services rules.
- spotlight on Tunbridge Wells. // Housewares;Jan2002, Issue 163, p50
Evaluates various retail stores specializing in kitchen and dining products in Great Britain. Quality of customer service; Assessment on the layout; Locations of the stores.
- `Sell'...you're on `Candid Camera'. // Aftermarket Business;10/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p18
Describes the Mystery Shopper USA program designed to assess the customer service and sales programs of stores in the United States. Objectives of the shopper programs; Audits of the stores done by mystery shoppers; Features of the stores evaluated by the shoppers; Instant prizes awarded to...
- Ties That Bind. Kennedy, Caroline // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on better services for bridal customers, the independent toy retailer in "Playthings" magazine, and the retailers from the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA).
- Time for a Change. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov2012, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p33
The author shares some ideas to make the most of the cash wrap desk to enhance the store's image, boost sales and welcome customers.
- Just the facts. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p48
The article provides information on services and stores that can be found at the Beverly Center at La Cienega in Los Angeles, California which includes a brow and lash makeover offered by Benefit Cosmetics for only 40 U.S. dollars.
- Mystery Shopper: Rochdale. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p9
Presents a chart depicting the services offered by the furniture stores in Rochdale, England.
- ITALY MUST COME UP SMILING. Valenti, Fabrizio // In-Store Marketing;Mar2003, p12
Examines the need for better customer service in retail stores in Italy. Importance of developing good relationship skills and effective human resources departments; Need for retailers to apply more effort to the initiative in approaching the customer.
- 'Burned' up about poor customer service. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p28
Comments on companies' failure to provide quality customer service in the United States as of January 1, 2001. Author's experience with a retail store that has failed to deliver products on time; Importance of customer service in a company's business operations.