Formula for Esuccess
- Experience teaches businesses better ways on Web. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);06/25/99, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on the efforts of businesses to overhaul their Web sites in response to the increased competition on the Internet. Companies that have redesigned their sites twice or thrice since first going on-line; Strategies used by companies for improving their sites; Key steps in the Web site...
- Virtual Money Channels. // Money Today;Jul2013, p20
The article reviews several e-commerce web sites in India, which includes PayUPasia.com (PuP), CCAvenue.com and Zong.com.
- Half of UK businesses have no Web site. // New Media Age;6/17/2004, p12
The 2004 E-business report released by Continental Research indicated that half of British business have no Web site, and only six in ten will have by 2005. However, the low figure exceeds 2003's prediction that 48% of the 1,242,000 businesses in Great Britain would have a Web presence in 2004....
- The business of e-commerce. Barbour, Tracy // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p20
Discusses how businesses can benefit from having a presence on the Web. Transformation of their Web sites from an informational tool to a revenue generator; Estimated number of Internet users by the year 2000; Chance for companies to promote their products and services around the world;...
- On Solid Ground. Reynolds, Rob // Inc.;1999 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p33
Emphasizes the significance of Web sites to business enterprises. How the Internet benefits businesses; Sample of companies which conduct their business online.
- Windows of Opportunity. Hapgood, Fred // Inc.;1999 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p114
Surveys the various Web site tools available for business enterprises. Significance of electronic commerce to businesses; Factors that cause the increase in products and services in the Web; Features of the tools. INSET: Are You Being Served?.
- TWO CENTS. Nunley, Kevin // Boating World;Jan2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, pMM1
The article offers advice for businesses on improving their Web site. Firms should add more content, more levels and additional details to attract viewers to the Web site. The more time spent by customers on Web sites increases their commitment to make a purchase and also means fewer sales...
- Found in space. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p110
Discusses how five thriving Web sites are distinguishing themselves from the rest in the highly competitive Internet market. Www.theknot.com; Www.officialstuff.com; Www.iprint.com; Www.sendwine.com; Www.chocolatevault.com. INSET: Hazard ahead..
- Seven Bows Web Store. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/16/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 104, p10
The article reports that Seven For All Mankind will take its first steps toward developing a direct-to-consumer business today with the launch of its first e-commerce Web site. Although the company plans to begin opening its first signature stores during the second half of 2007, chief executive...