Oak myths dispelled by Karel Mintjens
- Triple whammy. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p18
Features a preview of furniture collections that will be launched in Great Britain by Belgian oak cabinet maker Karel Mintjens. Cherry finished dining furniture and cabinet.
- Show window. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p10
Features the pieces of furniture. Kensington table from Charltons; Axent range of cabinets from Karel Mintjens; Slit armchair from 4orm Design.
- The Evolution Solution. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2013, Issue 5838, p16
The article focuses on the Belgian oak furniture manufacturer Karel Mintjens and its business strategies that makes them successful in years. It says that the company specializes in oak dining and living room furniture production. According to sale manager Gerrit Janssens, they create an...
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- Hypnos promotion. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that bed manufacturing firm Hypnos has launched an advertising campaign.