CFS wins MFI contract
- Double vision for Cranleigh. Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;10/16/2003, p2
Announces the appointment of David Wells and Graham Young as joint managing directors for Cranleigh Freight Services. Goals for the company; Background on the business.
- Cranleigh forced in front of TC by county council. // Commercial Motor;1/27/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5417, p6
The article presents information on issues being faced by Cranleigh Freight Services, including a public inquiry by the Traffic Commissioner, with reference to the firm's Dunsfold Park site in Cranleigh, England.
- Cranleigh in licence battle. // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p3
The article reports on the licence renewal problem being faced by Cranleigh Freight Services, following complaints received and objections raised by Surrey County Council (SCC) in Surrey, England, against Cranleigh's weekend and night vehicle movements at the firm's Dunsfold Park site in...
- Cranleigh sees off public opposition to licence. // Commercial Motor;2/24/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5421, p9
The article informs that Cranleigh Freight Services has got approval for its O-licence renewal for its site at Dunsfold Park, Surrey, England.
- Driving the facts home. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p18
Reports on the growth of the furniture delivery service of Cranleigh Freight Services in Great Britain.
- No place like home. Stanton, Justin // Commercial Motor;1/27/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5417, p3
The article presents the author's comments on issues concerning the commercial motor industry of Great Britain, including those on Cranleigh Freight Services, road freight, and the fuel duty campaign.
- Cranleigh launches website for flourishing home-delivery arm. // Commercial Motor;8/10/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5190, p13
The article reports the relaunching of the Web site of Cranleigh Freight Services. The site was relaunch due to the success of the DHD home-delivery arm of the company. Cranleigh updated the site to differentiate between DHD and the rest of the firm's activities. According to group sales and...
- Daf XFs prove efficient for Cranleigh. // Commercial Motor;1/2/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5567, p8
The article offers the insights of Cranleigh Freight Services managing director (MD) Graham Young and sales and marketing manager Becky Young on their company's new Euro-6 Daf XFs trucks and their efficiency.
- Cranleigh's expansion on hold. Brown, Roger // Motor Transport;12/13/2007, p6
The article reports that delays to a public inquiry (PI) dealing with the plans of Cranleigh Freight Services (CFS) to expand its Dunsfold, Surrey headquarters in England are putting jobs at risk. According to CFS Chairman Colin Young, this issue is costing the firm money in terms of lost...