- Reeves. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p10
Features Reeves Enterprises Inc.'s bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p11
Features Dreams' bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Findon's retail furniture 8b High Street, Cosham. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p10
Reports on the availability of bedroom furniture sought for by shopping professionals at Findon's Retail Furniture in Great Britain.
- Point of order. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p23
Focuses on the efforts of the bed industry to secure its share in the increased spend in Great Britain. Implications of the different price points for the sales performance of companies; Target level of disposable income; Details on the selling points of the retailers.
- Three go for the Ultimate. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p3
Reports that bed furniture company Silentnight Beds has announced the finalists for its 2000 Ultimate Partner Retailer of the Year Award.
- Grey matters. Atkinson, Kathryn // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p12
Focuses on the opportunities and benefits offered by ageing consumers to the business of bedroom furniture retailing in Great Britain. Predicted rise in the number of older consumers as war baby boomers progress into retirement; Reasons why an increasing number of older consumers bring good...
- Framework for the future. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p16
Focuses on growth within the British bedroom furniture retailing market in 2000. Overview on the performance of the British bedroom furniture industry from 1997 to 1999; Factors attributing to such industry sector growth; Expansion efforts of various industry players.
- Bedmart chain grows in Ariz. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p39
The article reports on the opening of Bedmart's 20th store in metro Phoenix, Arizona. The unit is located on West Northern Avenue. The Phoenix store offers a wide selection of brand-name mattresses from various companies including Simmons, Tempur-Pedic, Europa, Spring Air, and Serta. Mario...
- High-end sales growing nicely. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing sales of the bedding retailers in the U.S. Product quality; Production of flame retardant mattresses; Growth of consumer spending.