- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p4
Announces the appointment of Lawrence Freedman as liquidator for kitchen retailer Wigan Kitchen Centre Ltd.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p4
Reports on liquidation appointments made by various British house furnishing manufacturers.
- Appointment of liquidator. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p4
Reports on the appointment of liquidators for curtain manufacturer Moeen Curtains Ltd. and kitchen retailer Dream Home Improvements Ltd.
- Utah independent shifts focus to kitchens. Caulfield, John // National Home Center News;05/11/98, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p23
Reports on the completion of the liquidation of the inventories of Chris & Dicks company. Decision of the company to close the company's hardware store and Acropolis Wholesale, its distribution division; Stores in Atlanta catering to the home improvement market; Generated sales of Chris & Dicks...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p6
Presents answers to queries related to the house furnishings industry in Great Britain as of April 6, 2001. Fire safety regulations governing the sale of upholstery throws; Manufacturing fault in having residual cotton seeds trapped in the weave of a settee; Legal obligations of company...
- Mar-Kel Lighting closes; liquidation under way. McMenamin, Mark T. // Home Accents Today;Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the closure of United States ceramic lamp specialist Mar-Kel Lighting after 27 years in business. Ongoing private liquidation of assets; Factors in the difficulties encountered by the business.
- Bombay to exit U.S. stores. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/22/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that a U.S. Bankruptcy Court has approved the planned liquidation of The Bombay Co. Inc.'s U.S. operations. The home furnishings retailer, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on September 20, 2007, conducted an auction with the winning bid coming from a joint...
- Fortunoff bankruptcy impacts casual vendors. // Casual Living;Mar2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p14
No abstract available.
- Schweiger poised to close on May 18. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p1
Reports that the Wisconsin-based upholstery producer Schweiger will stop its production on May 18, 2004, unless a deal for the sale of the firm can be negotiated. Statements by its president Leon Wilkosz; Liquidation plans; Decision by principal owner K.C. Stock to retire from the home...