Three go for the Ultimate
- Grey matters. Atkinson, Kathryn // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p12
Focuses on the opportunities and benefits offered by ageing consumers to the business of bedroom furniture retailing in Great Britain. Predicted rise in the number of older consumers as war baby boomers progress into retirement; Reasons why an increasing number of older consumers bring good...
- Framework for the future. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p16
Focuses on growth within the British bedroom furniture retailing market in 2000. Overview on the performance of the British bedroom furniture industry from 1997 to 1999; Factors attributing to such industry sector growth; Expansion efforts of various industry players.
- High-end sales growing nicely. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing sales of the bedding retailers in the U.S. Product quality; Production of flame retardant mattresses; Growth of consumer spending.
- Duty-free Vietnam attractive. // Furniture/Today;6/11/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p19
The article reports that duty-free Vietnam has captured the bedroom business of China. It states that along with avoiding bedroom duties, importers like Vietnam for the availability of labor which is even less expensive than in China. It reports that growing expertise of Vietnam in producing...
- Reeves. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p10
Features Reeves Enterprises Inc.'s bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Beaumont Beds. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p10
Features the Beaumont Beds bed retail store in Great Britain.
- Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p11
Features Dreams' bed retail store in Great Britain.
- The rebirth of a brand? // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p8
Discusses the changes in the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer Sleepeezee. Marketing strategies implemented by the firm's marketing director Geoff France; Business losses incurred by the firm during the previous management; Launch of the Beautyrest range of...
- Harveys rebranding bed departments. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p4
Reports that Harveys rebranded its bed departments in 100 retail stores as either Bensons Beds or Sleepmasters and the cancellation of textiles from most of its branches.