- Recovery has started, and could be huge for some. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p58
Focuses on the increasing sales of the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Prediction of corporate profits and capital expenditures; Alleviation of consumer confidence on the economy; Offer of quick ship programs.
- About this survey. // Furniture/Today;5/10/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p24
Focuses on "Furniture/Today" periodical's survey of top furniture sources for the United States market. Income; Sales.
- Masco 1Q sales increase 19.3%. // Furniture/Today;5/10/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p47
Reports on the sales performance of Taylor, Michigan-based home improvement and building products company Masco Corp. for the first quarter of 2004. Percentage of increase in sales; Net income; Furniture brands owned by Masco.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Office Furniture Dealers. Agostinelli, Elizabeth; Cullather, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p39
Reports on the ranking of office furniture dealers based on local office furniture revenue in Indianapolis, Indiana. Number of salespeople employed; Brands of furniture sold; Special products and services offered.
- Bassett 30 earnings fall 27.6%. // Furniture/Today;10/4/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Bassett, Virginia-based Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. Sales; Net income; Restructuring charge for closing the Macon, Georgia wood plant; Growth of the BFD store program.
- Leon's nine-months sales rise 11.6% as net income slips slightly. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p38
No abstract available.
- Dorel 2Q earnings soar 48.1%; sales rise 9.8%. // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p48
Reports on the earnings and sales of ready-to-assemble furniture firm Dorel Industries Inc. for the second quarter of 2002. Earnings per share; Operating and net income; Comparison of earnings between 2002 and 2001.
- Havertys 1Q sales up 9.1 %. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/9/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p1
The article reports that sales of top 100 retailer Haverty Furniture Cos. Inc. rose 9.1% for the first quarter. The net income plunged more than 47% because of costs stemming from the opening of a Florida distribution center. The retailer, said the new distribution center will make the company...
- Leon's earnings climb 6.9% in 40. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;3/10/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p50
The article reports on the financial performance of Canada-based Leon's Furniture Ltd. during the fourth quarter of 2007. According to the author, the company's corporate sales of C$185.9 million were up 3.2% from the comparable 2006 period, and franchise stores sales rose 7.4% to C$60.9...