- Taking Stock. Gow, Neil // Housewares;Aug2010, Issue 232, p19
The article discusses the increase on the sale of Grow-It-Yourself (GIY) products in 2010.
- Hat-trick for homewares. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p7
The article reports on the BDO High Street Sales Tracker report which revealed that homewares grew for its third consecutive week ending December 6, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Retailers score A's while profits slow. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p1
Highlights the sales performance of the United States home textile industry for 1999. Percentage increase of composite sales from 1998; Comparison of profit growth for 1999 and 1998; Correlation of sales growth and decline in profit growth.
- BUSINESS BAROMETER. // Home Channel News;3/3/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p26
Presents graphs for sales in the U.S. home furnishings industry as of March 3, 2003. National and regional quarterly sales history; One-year forecast for building material retailers; Percent of households shopping for homes, carpet, furniture and major appliances.
- Monthly sales by retail channel. // Home Channel News;6/2/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p22
Presents graphs depicting the monthly sales history for home improvement retail channels in the U.S. from January 2001 to May 2003.
- Visit Ambiente with Housewares. // Housewares;Jan2002, Issue 163, p56
Focuses on the Housewares trip program organized by Housewares Magazine and Pressplan Travel to enable readers to attend the 2002 Ambiente trade show in Frankfurt, Germany. Price and accommodation for the trip; Contact information.
- Uplift for Scottish furniture sales. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/2009, Issue 5661, p8
The article offers a report from the Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC) on the uplift sales of furniture and floorcoverings in Scotland for the month of September 2009.
- Slight uplift in Homewares sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p5
The article reports on the 1.3% uplift in homewares sales in Great Britain as mentioned by the Highest Street Sales Tracker from BDO LLP.
- Home and Garden performs well online. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2010, Issue 5689, p5
The article reports that the online sales of the home and garden sector increased by 32% in Great Britain in May 2010.