Sterling/Sheppee click for in-store web deal
- As You Like It newest Kinkade licensee. Mayers, Stacey L. // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p160
Reports the partnership between the house furnishings industries Thomas Kinkade Home Collection and As You Like It in the United States. Penetration into the lamp and accessory market; Features of lamp designs, shade materials and tabletop accessories; Details of other licensees of Thomas Kinkade.
- San Fran, Seattle design centers link with Web site. // Home Accents Today;Aug2000, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p56
Focuses on the promotional agreement of furnishings design centers San Francisco Design Center and the Seattle Design Center with UrbanDesign Online in San Francisco, California. Aim of the design centers in augmenting the designer-client relationship; Services offered by the Web site; Benefits...
- Partnering or pandering? Walford, Jud // National Home Center News;08/10/98, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p108
Presents the author's views on partnership between manufacturers and retailers. Problem regarding the opposite goals of manufacturers and retailers; Requirements for a true partnership between the two sides; Discussion on trade shows of the house furnishings industry.
- Furnishings boost for Cumbria. // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p10
The article reports that Lola's Home, a furnishing shop, has been opened by a sister-in-law partnership in Workington, England. The store is 800sqft. The store sells gifts and gardening products as well as cushions and sofas. In order to source British products, the pair spent the past year at...
- Mirror manufacturer teams up with Minton for wall decor line. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p26
Discusses the partnership of flat-glass mirror manufacturer Gardner Glass Products with former Carolina Mirror designer Becky Minton to launch a line of decorative mirrors and wall art. Aspects of the deal between the Signature Design & Marketing president and Gardner Glass; Expected debut of...
- Mario & Marielena Add New Rep Group To Sales Force. // Home Textiles Today;4/14/2005 High Point Supplement, p3
Reports on the partnership of Mario & Marielena Inc, a soft home furnishings company, with sales agency Christian Mosso & Associates (CMA) in the U.S. Locations where CMA markets home accessories; Benefits of the partnership for the companies.
- Big Sky, Montana Smiths Join. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2005, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p14
Reports that house furnishing manufacturers Big Sky Carvers and Montana Silversmiths is operating jointly under the new entity of Montana Group Inc. Terms and conditions of the deal; Executive management of the new entity.
- RCAandHeal's team up to build product portfolio. // Design Week;3/24/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the collaboration between the Royal College of Art and homeware retailer Heal's to launch a range of initiatives, aimed at boosting product development in Great Britain. Terms of the agreement; Aim of the partnership to ensure that the fullest range of furniture, fabrics and...
- Affordable Art. Molaro, Regina // License!;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, pS-14
Introduces several affordable house furnishing products from renowned artists in the U.S. Role of licensing in bringing high-profile style to a wider range of consumers; Concept of Jonathan Adler's and Nate Berkus' designs under licensing agency Ripe Ideas; Launch of an eleven-piece furniture...