Multimaster drops Scotchgard for Stainsafe brand
- Multimaster offers label program. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p58
The article introduces the Swatch Master labeling program launched by Multimaster North America. The author reports that the labeling program promises to save significant time and money for upholstery and bedding manufacturers. Multimaster manager Joel Beckom said the program will allow...
- Multimaster targets US. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2003, Issue 5339, p5
Reveals plans of British furniture warranty firm Multimaster to develop its North American operations.
- Service for the consumer. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p14
Focuses on the efforts of Multimaster to provide consumer service in Great Britain. Trends in leather upholstery; Development of leather warranty programs; Company background; Availability of various warranties.
- Multimaster distributes Leather Master for furniture. // Furniture/Today;6/6/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p10
Reports that Multimaster North America Inc., a marketer of leather, fabric and wood care products headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, is selected as the exclusive distributor of Leather Master products for the cleaning and maintenance of leather furniture.
- Multimaster offers 5-year service plan for retailers. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p10
The article reports on the promotional offer of Multimaster North America Inc., a company that distributes cleaning, care, and maintenance products in the U.S. Most of its products are widely used for leather, fabric and wood. Meanwhile, the company at the Las Vegas Convention Center offers its...
- MBO casualties. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p5
Reports that the two members of the management team that is planning to acquire Multimaster company have left the firm in Great Britain. Dismissal of marketing director Neil Gent; Resignation of John Williams as commercial director; List of other members of the team.
- Warranty companies unite. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p3
The article reports that Homeserve has bought Multimasters from Uniters for an undisclosed price. Mike Hilliar, Homeserve head of retail, said that Homeserve will be working with Multimaster to build on the strengths of both businesses. The deal creates the biggest furniture warranties business...
- Homeserve restructure. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p3
The article reports on the restructuring of the Homeserve Warranties on its division in Great Britain. According to the author, the company is dividing its retail division between furniture and care solutions. He added that the company also bought Multimaster from Uniters in May, creating the...
- Leather Master gears up to grow. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p32
Reports on the launch of the Multimaster North America company to expand the operations of Leather Master in North America. Selection of Alan Salmon as president of Multimaster; Responsibility of Salmon for the furniture care programs of Guardsman in the continent and Great Britain; Involvement...