Privacy Claims Preempted
- Can your profession survive today's attacks on labor? Breslin, Tom // Massachusetts Nurse Advocate;Aug2011, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p10
The article offers the author's insights on the challenges faced by labor unions in Massachusetts. He notes that the state's legislators are debating on the bills which will restrict public employee unions' ability to negotiate over health insurance and limit some of the bargaining rights that...
- Labor law to be key issue in 2012. Montgomery, Jenny // Indiana Lawyer;12/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the issue of right-to-work law in which some U.S. Democratic legislators question about its merits for Indiana if it adopts such legislation. It explains the National Labor Relations Act which says that a collective bargaining agreement agreed between an employer and union...
- The Bargaining Status of College and University Professors Under The National Labor Relations Law. Ashlock, Marsha Huie // Labor Law Journal;Feb84, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p103
The article discusses the bargaining status of college and university professors under the National Labor Relations laws in the U.S. The U.S. National Labor Relations Act specifically excludes employees of public, or state, institutions. together and negotiate collectively with their...
- La modificaciÃ³n de un convenio colectivo antes de su vencimiento. GIL, JOSÉ LUIS // Capital Humano;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 244, p114
No abstract available.
- Reforma de la negociaciÃ³n colectiva. Jiménez, Rodrigo Martín // Capital Humano;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 265, p96
No abstract available.
- LA REFORMA DE LA NEGOCIACIÃ“N COLECTIVA (EL REAL DECRETO-LEY 7/2011, DE 10 DE JUNIO, DE MEDIDAS URGENTES). García-Perrote Escartín, Ignacio // Actualidad Juridica (1578-956X);2011 supplement 1, p108
This article, which purports to be informative, explains the key novelties included in the recent Royal Decree-Law 7/2011 of 10 June on urgent measures to reform collective bargaining, particularly with regard to structure, concurrence, content, validity, legitimacy, procedures, application and...
- Industrial Relations laws and collective agreements. Nash, Heather // inCite;Jun2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p29
The article reports that the first stage of changes for the Australian industrial relations (IR) law and collective agreements will be enforced beginning March 28, 2008. The initial amendment is available at http://www.alia.org.au/employment, and further amendments to the IR law and collective...
- Trade Union Recognition and Australia's Neo-Liberal Voluntary Bargaining Laws. McCallum, Ron // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Spring2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p225
When Australia deregulated its economy in the 1980s, political pressures built up leading in the 1990s to the dismantling of Australia's industry-wide conciliation and arbitration systems. New laws established regimes of collective bargaining at the level of the employing undertaking. This...
- Ohio voters slam anti-union legislation. // Queensland Nurse;Dec2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p21
The article reports that voters in Ohio rejected a law proposed by Republican John Kasich that would have deprived teachers and other public employees most collective bargaining rights.