HBO Programs Partnerships for Inner-city Teens
- Goh quits comms role at NatGeo to take course in US. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/17/2005, p5
The article informs that the National Geographic Channel Asia's vice-president of marketing, Pauline Goh, will be leaving the network to pursue a new career as a counselor. After more than a decade in the media and marketing industries, Goh said she would pursue graduate studies in the U.S.,...
- BANANA REPUBLIC: FROM KHAKIS TO CATWALK. Bonamici, Kate // Fortune;3/21/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 6, p40
Reports on Bravo's reality television show "Project Runway." Victory of Jay McCarroll in the final episode, winning him a manager, $100 thousand to start a fashion line, and a mentorship at Banana Republic; Question over what McCarroll's relationship to Banana Republic will be; Efforts of Banana...
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTS NADA PROTOCOL IN FLORIDA. // Guidepoints: News from NADA;Jan2005, p1
This article reports that Discovery Channel is all set to document National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) protocol in Florida. A close up and personal look at the NADA protocol in action may soon appear on one of cable TV's most-watched outlets. According to the staff of...
- TBS CAMPAIGN. // Creative Review;Aug2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p68
The article highlights campaigns of the U.S. comedy channel, TBS. The channel claims itself the authority of all things funny, sports feature random members of the public calling into the TBS head quarter to gauge from its helpline how amusing situations they have just witnessed truly are.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.