Can We Talk?
- Managing Third-Party Risk: Ideas, Frustrations. Jaeger, Jaclyn // Compliance Week;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 99, p1
Information on the Compliance Week roundtable in the U.S. in 2012 is presented. The roundtable focuses on the management of third-party risks as well as their frustrations. Several executives consider keeping track of their third parties as their most immediate challenge. Many participants...
- FIREFIGHTER ARSON: LOCAL ALARM. Cabe, Ken // Fire Management Notes;1996, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the increase in the number of firemen who were charged with arson in South Carolina as of 1996. Result of the investigation by the South Carolina Forestry Commission; General profile of firefighter arsonists; Reason for committing arson; Solutions to the problem.
- International: Prague to Host Conference on Public Finance in `New Europe'. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Highlights a conference in Prague, Czech Republic to be held on April 15 and 16, 2002 on the development of sub-sovereign finance in Europe. Sponsors of the conference; Topics to be discussed in the conference; Some of the persons expected to attend the conference.
- Advice day on German fairs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Announces the workshop for companies planning to exhibit at German trade shows that will take place on June 28, 2001. Focus of the workshop; Topics covered at the workshop.
- Journos to facilitate tax forum. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p10
The article offers information on the October Tax Forum of the government to be held in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory from October 4-5, 2011.
- Forum on Industrial and Applied Physics Takes Off. Connell, Neville // Industrial Physicist;Jul1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- Developing construction markets not restricted to Asia. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p54
Focuses on a two-day forum on May 1 and 2, 1997 in Perth, called `Catching the Tide,' hosted by the Institution of Engineers. Major aspects to be undertaken in the forum; Objectives of the forum; Speakers in the event.
- Should future architects practice as generalists, specialists, or both? Smith Jr., H.L. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p39
Reports on this year's fourth annual Walter Wagner Education Forum at the St. Louis AIA (American Institute of Architects) convention. Focuses on the theme of generalists versus specialists.
- `Lamp or Mirror' was theme of 1990 Walter Wagner Forum. S.A.K. // Architectural Record;Jul1990, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p15
Discusses the theme of a series of papers given at the 1990 Walter Wagner Forum. Speakers presenting the papers.