HAMPSHIRE TALENT BANK SLASHES COSTS
- Another Reason for Having a Web Presence. Hall // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/26/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 13, p47
Discusses why businesses should have Web presence. Use of Web sites as an advertising/marketing medium; Value of Web sites in employee recruiting.
- STRATEGIC ASSETS IN E-RECRUITING WEBSITES: EMPLOYED VS UNEMPLOYED. Echo Huang // Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on WWW/Interne;Jan2009, p431
Accompanying with the financial crisis and economic crisis, lay-offs, unpaid leave, and wage cut happen across countries, more and more people switch to online recruiting websites which help them to find the next job effectively. The purpose of this study attempts to explore the different groups...
- 7 deadly hiring sins. KAUSHIK, SHAILJA // Human Capital;Mar2014, p18
The article discusses the importance for employers to shift the strategic focus to offering stellar candidate experience. It mentions that employers ashould learn how to generate brand equity and differentiate themselves from the competitors. It states that candidate experiences transcend...
- Monster seeks pan-Euro ad agency. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;5/3/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p13
The article reports that Monster.co.uk, an online recruitment brand, is looking for an advertising agency for a pan-European brief in Great Britain. According to the author, Monster has spent about Â£4.5 million on advertising in 2006 and is expected to increase due to tough online recruitment...
- IN BRIEF. // Director;Jul2006, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p27
The article presents guidelines on advertising jobs on a company Web site. To help job hunters decide, a company should include as much information as possible. Contact details are important to prospective candidates. An online map of company location is recommended.
- Web sites slash groups' recruiting costs. Harris, Donna // Automotive News;12/13/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6442, p3
The article focuses on how corporate websites play an important role in the recruitment of employees. It informs about the websites of Lithia Motors Inc. and Sonic Automotive Inc. It tells that these websites help the companies in cutting recruiting costs and in seraching qualified job...
- SWOT Analysis. // Monster Worldwide SWOT Analysis;Oct2010, p1
A business analysis of Monster Worldwide, a company that provides online recruitment services through the Monster online job search Web site, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include a strong market position. Weaknesses include...
- When Your Tech Is off the Clock: NEW WEBSITE RAISES CONCERNS ABOUT SIDE JOBS. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/9/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the reaction of high-voltage alternating current (HVAC) employers on the introduction of the website www.sidejobtrader.com, which offers side jobs for skilled tradespeople. Employers state that technicians are free to do side works; however, they are not being allowed to...
- HELP Wanting. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;12/8/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 44, p8
Assesses the status of newspaper help-wanted advertising and their competitors in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Decline in newspaper recruitment classified; Threat posed by niche Web sites to newspaper advertising; Status of help-wanted advertising on broadcast television.