Why the BlackBerry is the new bed partner
- Teenagers go for cheaper options with smartphones. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;5/19/2011, p04
The article reports on the results of a study conducted by research firm GfK, which showed that smartphone owners who are 16-24 years old prefer to sideload content like music and applications instead of paying for it as compared with older users. The survey also showed that users under 25 years...
- 4G BlackBerry 10 is on a Bluetooth-fuelled health kick. // Electronics Weekly;2/6/2013, Issue 2535, p4
The article offers information on BlackBerry's 4G smart-phone, the BlackBerry 10.
- BlackBerry Torch 9860. // Flare (Pakistan);5/15/2012, p78
The article offers brief information on the Blackberry Torch 9860 mobile device.
- Blackberry Lightens Up. // InStyle;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
The article features the Blackberry Bold 9700 model smartphone.
- Mobilink launches M999-Z10 offer for postpaid customers. // Flare (Pakistan);Feb2014, p65
The article offers information on the M999-Z10, a mobile package service with a Blackberry Z10 smartphone for postpaid subscribers of telecommunications company Mobilink.
- Cellphone App Downloading, Mobile Search Gaining: ABI. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/4/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p16
The article focuses on the growth of downloading of smartphone applications and use of mobile search engines, according to separate ABI Research surveys. ABI found that 17 percent spent between $100 and more than $400 on content and programs in a December 2008 survey of 235 U.S. smartphone...
- iEnterprise. Noble, Dave // Network World;12/15/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p4
The article presents the perspectives of an executive concerning the competition between iPhone and BlackBerry Storm in the U.S. market. He argues that the iPhone is the device best suited to the changing state of the enterprise. He contends that the concept of lifestyle changes with the arrival...
- BlackBerry users satisfied. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p15
The article discusses the results of a survey which revealed that U.S.-based users of Research In Motion Ltd.'s (RIM) BlackBerry devices are the most satisfied with their handsets among smartphone users. The six factors weighed by smartphone users included ease of operation, operating system,...
- How Smartphones Threaten Business Security: Coming to Grips with the Facts. NELSON, SHARON; SIMEK, JOHN // Law Practice: The Business of Practicing Law;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on security levels within smartphones. According to analysts, the BlackBerry and the Windows Mobile devices provide the best inherent level of security among all available smartphones. The BlackBerry is considered especially powerful as it provides remote data...