Jaguar Land Rover to hire 25 new HR people
- Jaguar to buy Silverstone? // Octane;Feb2016, Issue 152, p25
The article reports that Jaguar Land Rover and parent company Tata Group are planning to acquire Silverstone racing circuit, which it has valued at close to Â£23m.
- Jaguar Land Rover expansion plans extend to HR function. // Personnel Today;6/24/2008, p3
The article reports that a large chunk of 600 new jobs created by Jaguar Land Rover will be in its personnel function, according to the company's human resources (HR) director. The British car manufacturer has bucked the current global downturn and launched a recruitment drive for engineers and...
- Jaguar Land Rover recruits 275 graduates. // Electronics Weekly;7/24/2013, Issue 2555, p4
The article offers information on the 275 graduates recruited by automotive company Jaguar Land Rover in 2013 in which 57 graduates will start immediately while the remaining successful applicants will begin in September 2013.
- Jaguar Land Rover launches 2015 apprenticeship campaign. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;11/10/2014, Issue 127, p7
The article offers information on 2015 apprenticeship recruitment campaign conducted by automotive apprentice provider Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
- JLR launches major recruitment drive. // Professional Engineering;10/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the recruitment of engineers and production staff by automobile manufacturing company Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) in Merseyside, England.
- UK PM Proud of Success of Indian Investments. // India -- West;1/31/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 11, pA42
The article presents the views of British Prime Minister David Cameron on the Indian investments in the British-based automaker Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. that is owned by Tata Group, which was acquired from Ford in 2008.
- Land Rover to add Solihull parts park. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;10/7/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p45
Reports on the plan of the Jaguar-Land Rover unit of Ford company to build an automobile supplier park at the Land Rover factory in Solihull, England. Purpose of the supplier park; Plan of manufacturing director Mike Beasley to install lean manufacturing practices at Solihull; Construction of a...
- news in brief. // Auto Express;8/22/2012, Issue 1231, p13
This section offers news briefs related to the automobile industry, including the Shelby GT500 Cobra created by Ford to commemorate the late Carroll Shelby, the five-speed automatic box introduced by SEAT for the Mii car, and the 24-hour production at the Halewood plant of Jaguar Land Rover in...
- Make your store a great workplace. // Automotive News;11/5/2012, Vol. 87 Issue 6541, p49
The article offers information on suggestions for automobile dealers to strengthen their dealership.