Taiwan's 40 Richest
- Taiwan: Ma Win To Motivate Cross-Strait Cooperation. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/23/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p11
The article describes the economic developments in the Republic of China after the reelection of Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou. The reelection will enable continuity of the economic relations between the Republic of China and People's Republic of China through the Economic Cooperation...
- Taiwan walks the thin red line. // South Asian Post;11/12/2015, p10
No abstract available.
- Reactions on the mainland to the Taiwanese election. Cabestan, Jean-Pierre // China Perspectives;2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p85
The article reports on the interest showed by the People's Republic of China (PRC) on the elections in Taiwan in 2012. It examines the impact of Ma Ying-jeou's re-election on the political decision of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), the relation of both countries, and the economic development...
- RISK SUMMARY: TAIWAN. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2007, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
The article offers political and economic overview for Taiwan for the month of August 2007. Politically, former Taipei Mayor Ma Ying-jeou has been officially nominated as presidential candidate for Nationalist Party despite facing corruption charges. Economically, the 2007 budget has already...
- The Next President And The Hand Of History. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Apr2008, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
The article provides information on the political development in Taiwan. According to the author, the March 22 presidential election has been forecasted to constitute a pivotal event for forwarding Taiwan's political and economic prospects. He added that the election campaign of the opposition...
- Will investors say, "I â™¥ Taiwan"? Mak, Liz // Asian Investor;Nov2008, p21
The article reports on the proposed infrastructure drive by Taiwan's President-elect Ma Ying-jeou. The drive is dubbed I-Taiwan, which involves 12 projects including the expanding and strengthening highways and transportation, establishing Taichung's harbour and airport, and enhancing Taiwan's...
- Verbatim. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);8/27/2007, Issue 33, p14
The article presents quotes, from Taiwan presidential candidate Ma Ying-Jeou on his acquittal of corruption charges, from Michelle Obama, wife of U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama, on her husband's biracial status, and from Pakistani human rights activist I.A. Rehman on relations between...
- Taiwan says move missiles. // Asian Pacific Post;7/24/2008, p26
The article addresses Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeau's call for China to remove the missiles targeting Taiwan.
- Taiwan's Ma wins, preaches pragmatism towards China. // South Asian Post;1/12/2012, p21
The article reports on the victory of Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou to lead the island.