Green From A Night of Scotch
- Editor's Viewpoint -- Ballantine's and the Whisky Emoji. Wehring, Olly // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);8/8/2014, p9
The author comments on the online campaign launched by Chivas Brothers division of wines and spirits maker Pernod Ricard for its Ballantine's Scotch whiskey brand, encouraging drinkers to create an emoji that symbolizes whiskey, in a bid to appeal to younger whisky drinkers. The author points...
- Chivas creates virtual bar for whisky brands. Murphy, James // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/2/2006, p8
The article reports that Chivas Regal has rolled out a ground-breaking virtual tasting campaign across China, aimed at communicating the product proposition in a new and memorable way. Developed by Tequila\China, the push involves sending out a DM pack to targeted Chivas customers, who have...
- D.A.T. // New Yorker;5/11/1957, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p114
The article discusses the origin of the custom of drinking a toast. Distilled liquor was a valued beverage in England. The drinking of such a liquor was a right reserved only for conquerors from Denmark. An example of the ultimate perfection of the beverages was the 12 year old Chivas Regal...
- Chivas backs 1GiantLeap's TV debut. Mille, Alfred // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/15/2002, p5
Reports that advertising company Chivas Regal is running an integrated campaign around a television programme that cable television network Star Television Ltd. will broadcast as of December 2002. Name of the show; Details of the campaign; Details of the show around which the campaign would...
- Malt of the earth. Gliddon, Joshua // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/2/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6445, p69
The article presents secrets of one of the world's best whiskies as revealed by Colin Scott, the Scottish master blender for whisky-maker Chivas Regal. Scott recently conducted what his company calls Indulgence Tastings. Wealthy bizoids were invited to come along and try some of the single...
- Dewar's True Scotch aims to connect with drinkers. Black, Robyn // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/17/2014, Issue 144, p19
The article reports on a global media campaign launched for Scotch whisky Dewar.
- Provenance of Scotch protected. Perrett, Michelle // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/12/2011, Issue 6, p8
The article reports that the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has brought a legal action against a company for falsely advertising and selling its spirits as Scottish, under new Scotch Whisky regulations 2009, which regulates the making, bottling and labeling of Scottish whisky.
- Glenfiddich ads replace heritage with lifestyle. Beckett, Alex // Grocer;10/23/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7978, p29
The article reports on Glenfiddich's decision to withdraw its "heather and weather" imagery in traditional single malt whisky advertising in favor of a global campaign, titled "One Day You Will" that emphasizes on lifestyle and tasting notes.
- The whisky generation game. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);9/25/2003, p17
When premium whisky brand The Macallan appointed advertising agency Design Bridge to its global repackaging brief last week, it marked the latest in a series of initiatives aimed at growing the whisky sector. While whisky accounts for more than 40% of Great Britain spirits markets, with sales of...