SGB 40 UNDER 40
- Honoring the Women of the Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame. // NSGA Now;Oct/Nov2013 NOW Issue, p12
The article announces the inductees to the Women of the Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame which includes Gertrude Boyle, chairman of the board for Columbia Sportswear Co., Mary Cabela's Inc., co-founder of Cabela's, and Ellen Wessel of Moving Comfort Inc.
- The Bottom 100. Anderson, Eric // Dealernews;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p108
Comments on 'Dealernews' magazine's Top 100 Dealers in America list, an awards program for powersports equipment dealers in the United States. Description of what it would be like to be on a list of the Bottom 100 dealers; Number of dealers from which the top 100 will be selected; Income...
- Chance fÃ¼r Newcomer und alte Hasen. // Textilwirtschaft;10/25/2012, Issue 43, p41
The article offers information on the "ISPO Brandnew" and "ISPO Award" sports equipment industry awards.
- Patagonia, Surf 2007. Barnard, Patrick // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p46
The article announces that Patagonia has received a silver award from Multichannel Merchant (MCM) Awards 2008 sporting goods category.
- SGB 40 Under 40. Hartford, James // SGB;May/Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
The article presents information related to the fourth annual sporting goods industry's 40 Under 40 awards, sponsored buy the journal "SGB."
- Wise move. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/1/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 81, p11
Announces the holding of the Women in Sports and Events' 1997 Women of the Year Awards luncheon on June 24, 1997 at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
- Vaude erhÃ¤lt Auszeichnung fÃ¼r Familienfreundlichkeit. Bettina, Maurer // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/28/2013, Issue 48, p1
The article announces that German mountain sports equipment producer Vaude received an award for family friendliness.
- SPORTING GOODS INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME NAMES 2011 INDUCTEES. // SGB;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Jim Baugh, President of Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Tom Raynor, chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Fleet Feet Inc., and Ted Stahl, executive chairman of GroupeSTAHL, are elected as 2011 Hall of Fame Class by the Sporting Goods Industry in the U.S. It is stated...
- HONORING THE FUTURE. AGAIN. Hartford, James M. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the nominating process of the 2009 SGB 40 Under 40 Awards in the sporting goods industry. The honorees are recognized not only for the achievement of professional goals but also for the critical roles they will play in the marketing industry. During the...