NSGA Management Conference Draws Industry's Best and Brightest
- NSGA Advocates for Members on Capitol Hill. Weindruch, Larry // NSGA Now;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the meetings hosted by the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) in Washington, D.C. to meet with members of the U.S. Congress in support for legislations the Remote Transactions Parity Act of 2015, and Personal Health Investment Today (PHIT) Act. Topics discussed...
- TRADE ASSOCIATION CHIEFS PROVIDE THEIR 2011 OUTLOOK. // SGB;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p24
The article presents the views of several executives from the sporting goods industry on the industry outlook for 2011. Tom Cove from Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA), expects that lean management will help the industry to recover from recession. Matt Carlson of National Sporting...
- NSGA and SGMA Meet To Discuss Working Together in the Future. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the discussion between the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) and the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) to work together on projects that will benefit the membership of both organizations. According to NSGA President, Matt Carlson, their goal is to...
- Toys for the sporting life. Moore, L.J. // U.S. News & World Report;10/29/90, Vol. 109 Issue 17, p101
Reviews some new products in the field of peripheral playthings seen this summer at the 63rd National Sporting Goods Association expo in Chicago. Soleis Solarwear (shades); AccuFilter straw (filters out 151 harmful contaminants); Ski Fitter (indoor toning for downhill skiers); CourtFEET...
- Inline skates fly at NSGA. Goldgaber, Arthur // Discount Store News;8/21/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p51
Reports on the 1995 National Sporting Goods Association trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Popularity of inline skates and accessories; Launching of spring 1996 lines; Buyers from large sporting goods stores.
- CONFERENCE/SUMMIT SCHEDULE. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p10
The article previews the 42nd Annual National Sporting Goods Association Management Conference and 8th Annual Team Dealer Summit schedule of events that will be held on May 21-24, 2006 at San Antonio, Texas.
- 2012 MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE UPDATE. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information on the 48th annual National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) management conference and 14th annual team dealer summit to be held at the Westin La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas from May 6-9, 2012.
- Online registration now open for Management Conference/Summit. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p6
The article offers information on the 45th Annual NSGA Management Conference and 11th Annual Team Dealer Summit to be held at The Western La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas on May 3-6, 2009.
- Top retailers featured in Monday's sessions. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the professional background of the top retailer speakers during the 46th Annual National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) Management Conference & 12th Annual Team Dealer Summit on May 3, 2010 incluidng Joh Horan, Keith Daly and Craig Lebra.