EXECUTIVE NEWS BRIEFS
- DON CARROLL 1927-2000. R.I.M // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2001, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p37
Presents an obituary for Don Carroll, former vice-chairman of Rothmans International who died on the year 2000 in Ireland. Career highlights; Commitment to the welfare of the Irish people; Contributions to the banking industry.
- FOOTWEAR ON THE RUN. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 123, p42S
The article presents the findings of a market research on the top footwear firms, ranked by their three-year compound annual growth rates. From an annual revenue of $14 million in 2004, Crocs reached $355 million in 2006 and is on pace to achieve sales of $830 million for 2007. Heelys, which saw...
- Crocs ernennt Deutschland-Chef. Bartholomew, Fiona // Textilwirtschaft;5/17/2012, Issue 20, p87
The article announces the appointment of Achim Leidel as managing director of the Crocs shoe company in Germany.
- Crocs. U. H. // Textilwirtschaft;3/4/2010, Issue 9, p9
The article discusses replacement of John Duerden as president and CEO of shoe manufacturing firm Crocs by the company's erstwhile COO John McCarvel.
- New hires help upgrade Crocs management team. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);10/24/2014, p13
The article announces several appointments to U.S. footwear business Crocs Inc. including Bob Munroe as general manager of Crocs Americas region, Greg Sullivan as senior vice president and Scott Yuan as general manager.
- LAURA NEYLAND, 36. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;8/7/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 32, S-10 p10
The article features Laura Neyland, Crocs brand manager. As a former trend manager for Target, Neyland can spot a hot product. Ron Snyder, president and CEO of Crocs, said that Neyland's energy and creativity have been instrumental in building Crocs into a distinct and recognizable brand. Crocs...
- Heelys Growth Continues With Three New Appointments. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
The article announces the appointment of three vice presidents to Heelys, Inc. Will Albers was named vice president of sourcing/Asia operations. Bob Byrne was named vice president of design and development. Jim Peliotes was named vice president of marketing.
- New Heelys Ceo In Rebuild Mode. Pallay, Jessica // FN: Footwear News;8/24/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the rebuilding mode of Heelys Inc. with the help of chief executive officer (CEO) Tom Hansen. It mentions the twofold strategy of Hansen for Heelys which is to improve the look and feel of Heelys and to take the brand and expand beyond its niche business to create...
- Wheels on Heels. // People;12/3/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p116
Focuses on the development of Heelys, sneakers with a removable wheel which snaps into the heel, by Roger Adams.